IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Limited User account causes error message box to pop up.

Zman

I have the new 4.1 Beta.

I run XP home with 4 user accounts. 3 had been Admin accounts and one was a limited user account.

I kept having an error message box from Iobit pop up on log in and log out of the limited user account. As soon as I changed her account to an admin account it stopped.

How can this be fixed so I can make her's a limited account again?

• 2 years later...

Hi Zman

If you read the manual you will see that the program has to be run as administrator.

I would not want any user to change the settings I have on my computer, so I am all for that only administrators are allowed to run the application.

Security-wise it is the most prudent couse.

Cheers

solbjerg

I have the new 4.1 Beta.

I run XP home with 4 user accounts. 3 had been Admin accounts and one was a limited user account.

I kept having an error message box from Iobit pop up on log in and log out of the limited user account. As soon as I changed her account to an admin account it stopped.

How can this be fixed so I can make her's a limited account again?

Archived