IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Advanced SystemCare Pro Review IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Driver Booster Pro Review IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs IObit Software Coupons & Promo Code

Limited User account causes error message box to pop up.

Zman

I have the new 4.1 Beta.

I run XP home with 4 user accounts. 3 had been Admin accounts and one was a limited user account.

I kept having an error message box from Iobit pop up on log in and log out of the limited user account. As soon as I changed her account to an admin account it stopped.

How can this be fixed so I can make her's a limited account again?

• 2 years later...

Hi Zman

If you read the manual you will see that the program has to be run as administrator.

I would not want any user to change the settings I have on my computer, so I am all for that only administrators are allowed to run the application.

Security-wise it is the most prudent couse.

Cheers

solbjerg

I have the new 4.1 Beta.

I run XP home with 4 user accounts. 3 had been Admin accounts and one was a limited user account.

I kept having an error message box from Iobit pop up on log in and log out of the limited user account. As soon as I changed her account to an admin account it stopped.

How can this be fixed so I can make her's a limited account again?

Archived