IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Is Trojan.Patched a False Positive?

dano

I don't know if I should post this in General discussion or Reporting False Positives? Moderater please move if in wrong area. OK : Ran 360 scan last night and got 3 alerts> 2-Agent.AKHH (saw that it was false and put in ignore list until 360 updates their list{Do you know when that will be?}). AND also 1- Trojan.Patched (quarantined). IS this Trojan a real threat or another false positive?

360 pro Updated as of this morning 1/12/10.

I don't know if I should post this in General discussion or Reporting False Positives? Moderater please move if in wrong area. OK : Ran 360 scan last night and got 3 alerts> 2-Agent.AKHH (saw that it was false and put in ignore list until 360 updates their list{Do you know when that will be?}). AND also 1- Trojan.Patched (quarantined). IS this Trojan a real threat or another false positive?

360 pro Updated as of this morning 1/12/10.

Hi Dano,

For solving your concern, you can restore that quarantined file and send it to virustotal (http://www.virustotal.com/) for analyzing and post the result link here.

Note: do not double click that suspicious file.

Archived