IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

garbage

sandi

This company is garbage, I ordered iobit360 and when i opened the return email my machine blew up on me. IOBIT injects viruses into there email and then forces you to buy additional software to remove it. I submitted a complaint to there support group and got a generic answere back.

This company is horrible

Hi sandi

Would you please be kind enough to explain what you mean by an exploding computer - sound as if you were very lucky to survive!!

About viruses - please run an antivirus check and submit the result here.

The explosion could have had another origin and I would like to hear the name of it.

Cheers

solbjerg

This company is garbage, I ordered iobit360 and when i opened the return email my machine blew up on me. IOBIT injects viruses into there email and then forces you to buy additional software to remove it. I submitted a complaint to there support group and got a generic answere back.

This company is horrible

Attack of the killer emails

This company is horrible

Although I believe sandi is just a bored kid with a wild imagination (and that's putting it nicely) it might be prudent to check the internet for someone running a bogus IObit Software site.

Since I am a bored kid (kid at heart) I will have a search around later unless sandi would like to tell us where he ordered the IObit Software from :wink:

All the best, woz of oz

Complete nonsense.

A person doesn't "order" 360! They try the free then upgrade when they choose! Iobit 360 has nothing to do with email... and has no association with email, other than scanning files that may have been previously downloaded via email.

There is a nasty virus going around that infects users systems, composes a message (a link) and sends to the first contacts within that users email contact list (Yahoo only).

This has nothing to do with Iobit 360 though.

If sandi has an infection/problem of some sort, perhaps we could help if he/she would run a hijack scan, save a log and copy/paste it here??

If you come back sandi... do this and we can help!

Or you can continue downloading lots of software, and cluttering your system to no avail... and making the problem worse!

I hope you find the solution!

Sincerely,

Mel

Archived