IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Auto Defrag CPU monitor bug

The Auto Defrag is aways running even when I play games... So i tried to see why... then I found this, look the SS

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/3143/bugck.jpg

By allangb at 2010-01-12

It says CPU Usage is -1%... I tried to reinstall but the same problem. I'm using Win 7 64 bits

Hi allangb!

This is a bug that has been previously addressed. Many softwares are catching up to 64 bit Win 7.

From what I've seen this doesn't impede the performance of the software... its only an inconvenience of the user interface.

It is being addressed in an upcoming release.:grin:

back to the minus 1 :-)

Hi enoskype :-)

KiithSomtaaw probably hadn't followed the posts attentively and only responded to the question/problem posed in the opening post.

I do not know why it shows a minus in front of 1 %

But perhaps to show that the automatic defrag can't run as long as there is activity on the disk.

The way to test it is to change the settings and see how the program reacts.

Files in use cannot be defragged and the default setting of autodefrag will keep it from running if it hasn't been idle for some minutes, if you run it on battery it won't start either.

Please look at your settings and please read Usage of IObit Products specifically the post about SmartDefrag.

Do you have SmartRAM running all the time too?

Cheers

solbjerg

Ha- ha- ha enoskype you are right :-)

Well you probably only need to run through it lightly :-) :-) :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

OK solbjerg, now someone who is not attentive will understand that you are advising me to read Usage of IObit Products.

I did read it many times anyway my friend.

BTW, the CPU usage of minus1 weirdness is the same on my Win7 32x also.

Cheers.

Archived