IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problems

brightjess

Hello,

I just paid for copies of Iobit Security 360 v 1.30 and I believe I am having problems with it.

I have downloaded this to two different computers, both use windows vista and both are now having the same problems that neither had previously to installing 360. After coming back to either computer after they've been idle for awhile <generally over night or while at work> I have errors that 360 has crashed and then I get errors from other programs that start crashing and I am unable to even reboot at this point. I end up having to do a hard shutdown which I hate doing and this is starting to get irritating. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening on 2 completely different computers? I would hate to delete the program especially since I already paid for it but it's coming to that if I can't get this issue resolved. I was unable to find any other posts on this site or others about this issue and the fact that it's happening to two of my computers is odd to me to say the least.

Thanks in advance.

Jessica

Hi brightjess, Kor

It often resolve errors, I propose you to do a "clean uninstall" and to install the 1.40 as Kor tell you :

Uninstall with windows procedure

launch Ccleaner or Revo Uninstall to make a "clean delete"

Download IS 1.40 from IOBIT

Install it

Cheers

Hi brightjess!

I'm just curious as to whether you were just now paying for the old versions! Or had just now downloaded?! If so where did you download from? And why had you not updated to new??

Doesn't make sense to me... There must be more information... ???

-Mel

>.>

Hello all,

Thanks for the quick replies. I will work on this when I have more time to focus on it. To answer your questions about the version of it....I paid for the software and I used the link IOBIT sent to download and confirm purchase. To be honest I'm a bit irritated that they would send me an old link to use and can't understand why they haven't updated that. I did upgrade as soon as I downloaded the link but obviously something did not go right. I will try using the program to uninstall and then re-install and will let you guys know what happens.

Thanks again!

Jessica

For the record

I went back and got the e-mail I was sent from Avangate (sorry I'd said Iobit in my previous post) and this is what they sent:

IObit Security 360 PRO Activation Guide:

1) Open IObit Security 360. If you do not have one, you need download

it from

http://www.iobit.com/download.php?product=iobit-security-360-pro

2) Click "Upgrade" button on the top, and enter the following license

code to activate your IObit Security 360 PRO.

Aye brightjess!!

Avangate is only the middleman! Kinda like PayPal.

I do believe there was a notice for you to check your email for the license!

It is a method of confirmation, security, and financial surity.

I believe things will truly be stunning, not only bright!:-D

Sincerely,

Mel8)

Mel and all,

The post I put up last WAS the notice in my e-mail. They sent me an old link. I just left out my license considering I don't want it all over the internet...

As an update I haven't seemed to have the problem in the last few days...at least not to my knowledge but I did delete and re-install the new version so I am currently running version 1.4 I will keep you updated if I have any further issues.

Jessica

Archived