IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

This Is how I deal with Optimize!!

Okie

Internet Booster Ignores

My main concern for the Ignore list was internet optimization, after asking here in the forum (thanks for the advice :smile: )

• I ran an ASC Diagnose System > System Optimization and fixed the Problems

• I then immediately ran Internet Booster and used Auto Optimization

• I then immediately ran Diagnose System > System Optimization again and it only displayed what it thought were internet related Problems

I knew they were not Problems so I put them in the Ignore list.

These were mostly items that had TCP/IP in the name

All the best, woz of oz

Hi Okie, you can take Security Accounts Manager out of the Ignore List, and all the others can stay there.

I tend to use Black Vipers recommendation for the services to be disabled, so my list has much more items.

Also, the visual look of the PC is a personal preferencei so I keep mt adjustments in the Ignore List.

Cheers.

That's great Okie, :grin:

It will not matter much but you can decrease the value of TTL in your optimizer about 4 points what ever the value is seen there in the optimizer to make it optimum, but Time To Live (TTL) is a bit volatile sometimes anyway.

I hope you will not forger to restart the PC and put the new values into the ignore list if ASC finds them as problems in System Optimization. ;-)

Well done again my friend!!!

Cheers.

Archived