IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

4.01 comments

Looks good, but seems to run SLOW. I am XP SP2 and with only 80 gb of hard drive space {and it's split onto 2 virtual 40 gb drives}. My data file wasn't that bad under the old IObit version when defragged weekly, but under 4.01, and the straight defrag seemed to take forever. I did a 2nd defrag using the defrag/optimize, and obviously it took even longer! And I had only 20 files identified as needing defragging.:roll:

I'm scared to run the new beta on my 2nd drive...my program files, which is much busier/more files/etc. :oops:

I like the interface...reminds me of what Microsoft used to have when using their old defrag from Windows 98 and further back... :grin:

New Beta

Defrag and Optomize option is very slow in Vista but defrag only option seems quicker. New interface looks good but could do with being maximizable and skinnable. I have done several new and rebuilds for both freinds and paying customers and always install IOBit Defrag and AWC Personal and everyone thinks they are great :mrgreen:

Take a look in your Administration Services - and see if any needs to be started.

I was also reminded of The old Windows defrag window, I actually liked it!

Yes! i.e. W98 defrag! I luved watching the clusters....but, and no offense, I am not huge fan of MS AT ALL.....but I liked those primary colors better than those used in the new cluster rich interface of Beta 4. The mauve especially....a little weak and washed out no?

Not at all like fabulous Chinese art from the important dynasties! :wink:

Archived