IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Anyone getting this????

Okie

Time stamp?

Is there any way to attach a snapshot time stamp (display the time of the delivery of the page) to the viewer/user? So as to compare with the time on their machine and the time At their last movement within the forum.? I know about the last activity, the time of post is clearly visible too. Just wondering if there is a way to record and reflect on the burps...

Just asking that's all!:smile:

-Mel

Peace, Prosperity, and Longevity to all!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi Mel

I don't really understand. Are you asking for Greenwich Mean Time notation + or -??

Have you noticed the Display Mode options - tried them?

Or the possibility to view the post in printer mode?

Cheers

solbjerg

Is there any way to attach a snapshot time stamp (display the time of the delivery of the page) to the viewer/user? So as to compare with the time on their machine and the time At their last movement within the forum.? I know about the last activity, the time of post is clearly visible too. Just wondering if there is a way to record and reflect on the burps...

Just asking that's all!:smile:

-Mel

Peace, Prosperity, and Longevity to all!

Clarification

I'm curious if there is a way to record the time that the host server responds. Thus one can compare the time of the response to the time the request to the server was made, and compile data on this. Then by looking at the data search for any kind of pattern in the glitches(burps) Maybe there's a software that would do this? I can't seem to find it though.:-| Perhaps JJJ may know of one???

-Mel

For instance you Have the application running in the background(the one i"m curious if exists)... It records the time of all your requests to the hosts and the time that the host responds. You then can examine this info for patterns.

I'm curious if there is a way to record the time that the host server responds. Thus one can compare the time of the response to the time the request to the server was made, and compile data on this. Then by looking at the data search for any kind of pattern in the glitches(burps) Maybe there's a software that would do this? I can't seem to find it though.:-| Perhaps JJJ may know of one???

-Mel

For instance you Have the application running in the background(the one i"m curious if exists)... It records the time of all your requests to the hosts and the time that the host responds. You then can examine this info for patterns.

I'm curious if there is a way to record the time that the host server responds.

by that i assume, when you ,or i use the service.link.(ip provider)

request to the server was made.sure you can logit ..

but you will need a heck of a lot of space..

there are programs called http watchers..that record every link made..

and received..icmp interceptors.that record all packets..

but .ip loggers ,every ip you contacted.or contacted you..can be recorded..

you can Google them and see what you want to pay for..

this type of pro apps,thy are not cheep..

plus i think what you want .the apps are round the #$300 mark .mostly used by servers..

i think this slowing some are or seem to be getting,is traffic flow .

i on the odd time am a touch slower.3 4 seconds..but that depends on my sever proxy ,and how many are on..

some one stated that the forum has grown..and perhaps this may not help as well if say many log in at the same time?

i think .things will sort itself out and for now just be calm sit back a bit

and let it flow as best as we can .. .

all this anyone getting this.that started this tread .well seems inpatients to me and a frustrated fellow..myself i do not worry about speed .never have..

just take it how ever its comes on my screen..slower or faster..

itsmejjj

i don't know but i reported this a while back .the slowing,only thing is the site is

ether overloaded.(cant handle the traffic) or getting hit..

its passable, more bandwidth is needed? to handle the pay loads when bizzy?

i got a total nothing for the first time,haaaa, 4 minnits nothing.but back to full speed now..

jjj

No atdmt or apmebf here.

There are no Atlas cookies on my machine at all... they have been banned by me... a while back!

I have cleansed my machine completely(down to the one cookie), and come directly here on several occasions, sometimes no problem... sometimes the problem. No difference.

-Mel

• 2 weeks later...

Noticeable difference.

The hesitancy,burps,freezing have stopped for me and I suspect for others as well, as nobody is posting here anymore. The host problem would seem to be resolved. I only post here and thus "bump" to see if others have also seen the marked decrease/elimination of this problem... and to wonder.

What happened, what changed???

It doesn't matter though, just curious that's all.;-)

-Mel

Hi guys,

IObit has interfered with the situation and there were some bugs in the server, now they are cured.

Our server manager has traced and analyzed the problem.

The root of the trouble: The instability of the whole network and some bugs in our own servers. Now the bugs have been fixed.

The structure of the Forum will be better in the near future. :-D

Cheers.

Archived