IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Softpedia Offer

titou56

My punishment for being greedy!

Hi there, enoskype,

Okay, I opened ASC 3 last night and was greeted by a nag-screen to renew my license. My license had apparently expired and my 205 remaining days were gone!

Right, I thought, I'll download the SoftPedia offer. However, after entering my details I got the following message: Oops! One license per email address. Please offer another email address.

I sent an explanatory messageto IObit and received an answer this morning saying my license had indeed expired, but I could use another email address to get a new one. I do have a hotmail address, so I could use that, I suppose.

I may just uninstall ASC 3 PRO and install the free version.

Hi Ted!

Did you try that with the other address. My original license I paid for(so this was not a question for me)... so it may be that they say only one free licence per email! Iobit says this to you.

Try it via your hotmail address and then please post back:smile:.

-Mel

Hi, titou56,

You may re-enter your last licence, to recover your remaining days, I believe.

Didn't work for me, unfortunately. Thanks for the suggestion, anyway.

Hi, Mel,

Ive renewed my ASC 3 license using my hotmail address. All systems go. All sweet now!

Archived