IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windows Live Mail.

Ted

Hi, All,

Got my biopsy wound stitches out and all Temporal ( Giant Cell ) Arteritis tests are negative! Great news and I'm rarin' to go.

Okay, I've installed Windows Live Mail to replace OE and it seems to be okay except for the very wishy washy GUI and the fact that the Colorizer option doesn't work as it should. It seems to be a common complaint from what I've read on the MS Windows Live Discussion forum and my post to them suggested nothing I hadn't already tried. I was just wondering if anyone here is using Windows Live Mail and what they've done about this problem.

Hi Ted

The program I have liked best was Outlook Express, I am currently using MsOutlook - but this is just because it gives better funtionality to the Office programs - otherwise I would still be using OE :-)

I have the program Windows Live Mail on my machine also, but very seldomly uses it - perhaps unfamiliarity with the program makes me a little negative towards it. I downloaded it to be able to describe to a friend how to use it, and to know what she was talking about when she asked a question.

Haven't really used it since :-)

Best wishes!!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi, All,

Got my biopsy wound stitches out and all Temporal ( Giant Cell ) Arteritis tests are negative! Great news and I'm rarin' to go.

Okay, I've installed Windows Live Mail to replace OE and it seems to be okay except for the very wishy washy GUI and the fact that the Colorizer option doesn't work as it should. It seems to be a common complaint from what I've read on the MS Windows Live Discussion forum and my post to them suggested nothing I hadn't already tried. I was just wondering if anyone here is using Windows Live Mail and what they've done about this problem.

Hi there, solbjerg,

Yes, OE has always done all I wanted, but I decided to install WLM to keep up to date with all the latest technology (not always a good idea as I've discovered). It is very good, but its washed-out interface and small dim text makes usage a bit trying. From the number of similar posts I've read on the MS WLM Discussion forum, I'm not alone.

However, I've read that a new version is not far away, so will persevere and wait patiently.

Hi, JustDave,

I've just installed the latest version of Thunderbird and I'm rapt with it!

Absolutely no problem with the installation. It automatically copied all the settings from OE and then copied and updated all the Local Folders I'd created. The only thing it asked for was my Password. I just have to find out now how to send my Mail to the Outbox before it's on it's way. Thank you very much.

Archived