IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IOBit Registry Defrag issues

whiteghost

I have Advanced System Care Pro 3.4.1

with Windows XP Professional SP2 system

and AVG Internet Security Software

I have disabled the Resident Shield on AVG but it does not seem to help.

Registry Defrag stops analysis of my registry at 90 percent then returns to the GUI. It never does a registry cleanup. The problem with AVG is you cant shut it down completely or turn off its Antispywar -and I think its interfering with IOBit Registry Defrag.

My next step is to disable AVG at Startup and then try IOBit Registry Defrag again

How many other programs do I have shutdown in order for IOBit Registry Defrag to work? Just want to know how to get this work correctly

Thanks

Hi whiteghost

Do you have anything else running - like for example SmartRAM

or other background programs/applications?

Have you read Usage of Iobit Products ?

Link in my signature!

Cheers

solbjerg

I have Advanced System Care Pro 3.4.1

with Windows XP Professional SP2 system

and AVG Internet Security Software

I have disabled the Resident Shield on AVG but it does not seem to help.

Registry Defrag stops analysis of my registry at 90 percent then returns to the GUI. It never does a registry cleanup. The problem with AVG is you cant shut it down completely or turn off its Antispywar -and I think its interfering with IOBit Registry Defrag.

My next step is to disable AVG at Startup and then try IOBit Registry Defrag again

How many other programs do I have shutdown in order for IOBit Registry Defrag to work? Just want to know how to get this work correctly

Thanks

Archived