IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Hi I’m new to this forum

Bictulkputlet

What was the question ???????

If you ask me, this is a spambot.

At this moment of time, the post and the member profile do not include anything against the Forum rules, but wait and see. :!:

Cheers.

My thoughts exactly

Now Bictulkputlet has a specific question to answer

What IObit products do you have or are you interested in ?

Spambots are terrible at giving specific answers to specific questions.

Wait and see :wink:

All the best, woz of oz

I think you're right, Mel. I help run a user support forum and we use stopforumspam.com to proof usernames, email addresses and urls. There have been times when a new user initially checks out clean but days or weeks later starts showing up on stopforumspam. I now go through the user list every couple of weeks paying close attention to the zero and one post users. Often I'll find one or two who've come out of hiding since their registration and now show up on stopforumspam.

It may be that they have a robot do a number of registrations for them and then they go back and spam the sites at their leisure. I don't know.

Archived