IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

security hole on flash player [SOLVED]

Excuse me guys if I'm posting where I shouldn't but I have a little problem.

Attempting to check my computer using 360 it found an security hole on an flash player which can not install the fix. I searched the same thing on another PC giving the same result... Help please...

Please more information! You say IS360 found a security hole? You chose this from the tools section of 360... and you did this on two isolated machines and they found the exact same thing.

What flash player??? Adobe??

I have only made a check, revealing the hole , macromedia flash from adobe

now I installed Adobe Flash 10 ,still showing a mismatch between the flash and the KB

I shoul add -I'm talking about Security 360 version 1.40

Hi Mel and cristian

This problem has been reported several times, please look it up in the forum using search.

No solution as yet.

Cheers

solbjerg

What do you mean..."mismatch between the flash and the KB"?

Are they networked machines... linked to each other?

Hi Okie

Please take it easy!!

Mel was just asking for some information - and information is always a good thing.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Mel my friend. I know this is going to upset you, but I'm going to say this any way. You have a vast knowledge and are appreciated very much on this forum. Its great that you want to help our members, but you need to back off just a little and let the administrators answer first and then maybe you can add to the thread. I hope you don't take this as mean spirited. I know you want to help, but some times you are just a little to aggressive. I'm way out of line here, but I always speck my mind even though it gets me into a lot of trouble. I want to emphasize that your knowledge is vast and much appreciated on this forum and I hope you take this in a constructive way. This is my opinion and is not suggested or supported by the forum administrators. I'm specking on my own. I hope I'm still your friend.---GB

Thanks Enoskype for direction to that thread!

I had missed that one!

I don't think I was out of line here. the original post was a bit lacking in content. Thus I asked for more information, thats all.:-D

I stand accused of and pleading "guilty" to helping visitors and members on this forum.:grin:

If I seem aggressive, then I'm misunderstood!

Our Admins are overworked and any help in a thread by soliciting information to expedite a resolution I will give.

I'm not offended or defensive... just stating who I am and what I do... that's all!

Same Problem Here

I am getting the same problem the previous version did not find this problem

before, the security hole is 3 years old dated May 13, 2008. That is when the earlier version of security 360 was only available free. Why was this detected and not fixed before? How can we fix it now? Right now I have the latest version of the Flash Player 10,0,32,18 and why is this security hole cannot be fixed?

gccradioscience

Archived