IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Where can I find results from "Disk Check"?

luckyvic

I ran the Disk Check, but I don't where the results/log is located.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Hi luckyvic,

as far as I experienced you can see all the result of the disk check, when you are performing the disk check. When it is scanning, you can see what it changes and deletes. But after finishing it will suddenly disappear. I don't think there is a log of it, but wait for replies of other members here.

Blacksea.

hi luckyvic

Try writing eventvwr.msc in Run and choose to view Programs, find the logon line - right click it and then click Properties.

I discoved that this command wasn't in Usage of IObit Products, so I have added it there. Thanks!

Cheers

solbjerg

Thank you for your help.

I'm not finding Winlogon.

I'm using XP.

Winlogon

I believe it's called Application not Programs in XP (it is in mine anyway)

Hopefully luckyvic will confirm one way or the other :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Yes, it's Application. What do you use to open the file? I used notepad and I got stuff that made no sense to me. I'm about average pc user, so please bear with me.

Hi luckyvic

One possibility would be to open the properties of Winlogon, mark all the content with your mouse and hit ctrl+c open notepad and paste it there.

Then you can send it if that is what you want or save it to find out if the next chkdsk will yield the same result if that is what you want.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. thanks for making me run a chkdsk :-)

Yes, it's Application. What do you use to open the file? I used notepad and I got stuff that made no sense to me. I'm about average pc user, so please bear with me.

Dangit!

I don't know. I tried to following the instructions given here. I don't know what I really doing, so I'm giving up. One of the many reasons I hate computer stuff. I mean, you run a test and expect to see/find (easily) the results but instead it like it's some big well kept secret.

I'll ask my wife pc tech to come over explain this crxp in plain(simple) man's words.

I apologize and as well want to thank everyone here for all their time and help.

Over and out. Peace to all.

Hi Luckyvic!

You did well with your screenshot!:smile: No need to be frustrated! The question is only that we don't know what it is a picture of.

I'm not sure if this is the confusion or not... but when in manage attachments, you must upload the picture... it will then upload... this can take a few seconds. Or longer depending on your hardware.

P.S. The uploaded file will not immediately appear in your reply window!!! But will when you actually make the post!

Hope this helps!

Archived