IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IO Bit 360 Pro License

IO Bit 360 Pro License  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For a little while in October 2009 The product was given out freely to new user's which ended Nov. 18th 2009. As any one with curiosity and with caution I took faster than lightning. Knowing most product's boast their the best and cautiously knowing it could be some kind of virus I installed it on my dummy PC. This pc has had everything done to it After installing I went ahead and performed a scan with deep optimization. :smile

One can Boast at being the best.

Simply said yours is the best yet ever!;-)

Un-fortunate for me I lost the license key.:sad:

I came to your site to buy the product but I will only buy a product in a boxed set with application launcher in it. If you distribute the product to other sources please advise me whom they be. If the product is solely sold by your company can I purchase it in a boxed set.

Please let me know.

Best regard

also may i add, that if you go into the "iobit security360" folder and make a copy of the "license DAT file" and save it to a USB flashdrive, you'll be able to retrieve the file and paste it back into the original folder...my computer recently crashed and doing that helped me out.

after copying the "DAT" file back into the folder, restart "iobit security 360" and it should convert back to pro

Archived