IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

whats the best web browser?

jsr27

Hi agian

well one thing about browsers Thy keep changing, what I dislike is that the add on from the varying application's change and made redundent

very frustrating when every thing works perfectly, and onece you do a update lose what you have if not compatible with the new version of a browser

for instance I fall back to what I know and like ,(very secure) and like how it works, the filtering is on 100% so thats not a problem .blocking not a problem

but like most people check out a update then find it now Is faulty and the sudden linking to the provider changing every thing about ,uninstalling (or disallowed)

is so very frustrating

I just spent 2 hours fixing my older version that had to be reinstalled fresh

and then find all the working add ons

this was not easy and took a lot of retiring.. but as luck had it found the version that worked on the version..

so unfortunately, if you decide to install a new (latest) model be prepared to lose what you have set(tweaked) and hope the new lot will work if at all

it all depends on what one likes ,then you have the best! what ever the browser is ,if it works for you then It must be the best..

Mr Bean

Archived