IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

what is your experience with IObit products

sunny staines

I first of all came across a link to an early iobit smart defrag in a general help pc forum and downloaded it, sometime later curiosty led me to mooch around iobit website and i found AWC [now ASC] and been hooked ever since.

no longer use the smart defrag but have ASC Pro and 360 pro on my Windows 7 PC.

ASC is left to work in the background and I use 360pro to quickscan every night before closing the pc.

not a gamer so never used the booster program.

how did you come by iobit and what iobit software do you use?

Good products, indeed !

Hi Sunny ;-)

I am using ASC since the first beta, having read an article in a computer magazine ; it was called Advanced Windows Care... When the paid PRO version came, I did'nt hesitate, Ccleaner, Spybot, Glary were mute and blind after ASC ! It speed-up my PC in a very sensitive way !

Then came S360 beta... my first ask was "what for ?", my first experience was ended by bugs. But I followed updates and it became so good that when came the Pro version, I got it... wahooo it hunted out so many alerts, I was afraid I shall not boot after !!

Actualy, since the "affair" and waiting the "return in performances" of S360, I am using A-squared PRO... but I update S360 dayly.

I also use SmartDefrag for a while now ! Afficionados... Great soft, good job.

My Special thanks to Iobit team !

Very best regard,

Titou

Archived