IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problem after using fast optimization

I just ran the fast optimization on smart defrag and now it seems nothing flash player related works on my internet browser, im basically a grade school student when it comes to computers so it could be something obvious but idk

some info, i use the newest version of firefox and i tried re-installing flashplayer but it didnt work

is there anyway to undo the defrag, or some other simple solution?

Welcome

Welcome to the forum Mr POCKETS :smile:

I am not sure how Smart Defrag would affect Flashplayer but I am interested in whether you did a scan with IObit Security 360 or used the Security Holes feature at around the same time as you did the defrag.

There is a known issue in the Security Holes that reports a False Positive for Flashplayer.

If you had seen this and 'fixed' the issue this might be why Flashplayer disappeared.

Please see the following thread for more info :

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=5593

All the best, woz of oz

Archived