IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

i gotta quick question!!!

jsr27

when i open asc under the utilities section then tune up then when i start internet booster and select auto mode it asks what bandwith to optimize and i dont know my bandwith. i dont even know what it means. please help. thanks alot:shock:

Ask your provider

when i open asc under the utilities section then tune up then when i start internet booster and select auto mode it asks what bandwith to optimize and i dont know my bandwith. i dont even know what it means. please help. thanks alot:shock:

The easiest and most accurate way to know the correct Bandwidth (also known as broadband speed or download speed) is to phone up and ask your ISP provider the maximum allowable.

They may also have it listed on their website under the 'package' you bought :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Hi jsr27,

woz is right here. I did want to add that if you optimize your internet settings here and you want to save them,be sure right after you do this you run a system optimization scan in ASC. BEFORE you repair, click on "problems found" and right click on each one having to do with internet settings or TCPI & add them to your ignore list. ASC will try to reset the settings that Internet booster changed back to what they were before you ran it. By adding them to your ignore list they will remain the way Internet Booster set them.

samr.

Archived