IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced Uninstaller!!!

Just the one

Many of us have installed 2 Disk cleaners, 2 Defraggers, 2 Registry cleaners etc and this can be handy but when it comes to uninstallers there would only usually be need for one.

With this in mind and the fact that IObit uninstaller will be compared to any and all other uninstallers, it needs to be 'groundbreaking' in some way.

Also it needs to be absolutely ready for use by 'average users' with a good 'wizard' type guide through the whole procedure. If there were any major problems like 'broken' computers then it will be attacked mercilessly (on this forum probably)

I know this is in the mind of the programmers already but it does need to be stressed, as we here at the forum can testify, many users do not read the instuctions.

I wonder what the final name will be ?

I don't think it can be called just Advanced Uninstaller as a search of that name brings up another product, although it is actually called Advanced Uninstaller Pro.

Premium Uninstaller is taken

Ultimate Uninstaller does not seem to be taken, I like the name actually but a search shows that nearly every software describes itself as that.

Ultra Uninstaller does not seem to be taken, I like that name too

Smart Uninstaller was used before but the software has not been updated since 1999 as far as I can find. This is a good name in keeping with the other IObit softwares. :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

I hope they change the fonts the use...

The design of the name Advanced Uninstaller (top left in the GUI) seems very amateurish to me.

Exactly, I was thinking to post that 2. That is just like a style of those who are beginning with a new program. To simple.

Archived