IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Microsoft Security Updates [Known problem]

aboulay

Although I am current with all my Microsoft Security Updates, IObit Security 360 keeps telling me that I have a whole series I need to perform to update. Most if not all the suggested updates are not applicable, since I am out-of-date with the udpates.

Is this a bug or are these updates truly needed on my PC and Microsoft is wrong in their detection?

Thanks.

Hi aboulay!

Microsoft Security Essentials speaks only about itself when saying everything is up to date. It doesn't update your Iobit programs or anything else.

So it sounds like your Iobit 360 may be having a problem getting or installing updates from Iobit.

I would be curious to see a screenshot taken at the point where it is notifying you of a "whole series of updates":smile:

P.S. The solution may possibly be located in the thread "Usage of Iobit products". You can view it by clicking on the blue link in my signature.

-Mel

Aye!

Thanks JustDave!!!:-D

Don't understand "out of date with the updates" Did you mean "up to date with the updates"?

Wondering if this is a similar problem as the flash player security hole problem... but once again Please provide more information and clarification of the problem!

Thanks

- Mel

Archived