IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Good bye Trouble!!!!

Okie

While I understand the conditions being on a forum may bring, I urge you to reconsider. I too have many times been in a situation where I was tempted to leave, but ask yourself, is a small little fight worth leaving the rest of the good people here on this forum?

Okie is gone!!!!It's all yours Melvin!!! Only 24 posts left. I guess Okie won't make VIP jjj. We'll get rid of garybear next. If you unlock (Looking for trouble) enoskype I can finish Okie off. Thanks special friend. I love you man!!!

what are you talking about now gary?

finish ? what?

1 you leaving the forum?

2 or a new name?

or what .you got ta take it calm,have a rest from here .and any forum,let time fix things.

i got a lot on my plate just now.the dear one is very ill.and i just turned on to see this..

any how what ever you do .good luck .and look after yourself..

no one els will .(old saying)

look no one want any one to go..my advice .have a rest..you are at the moment confused..so rest .and see ya at the truck later on...

itsmejjj

It is your decision Gary for the Okie, there is no need to delete the posts in "Looking for trouble" thread, but we can't let you delete the posts of garybear, they are a great value to the forum, and the threads will be a mess with meaningless replies, to the new Forum users.

Cheers.

at last she is sleeping..and i got some time to relax a bit..

poor thing..5% of the kidneys are only working..and she has a lot of pian..

any how

first of all to answer to this..what can we all say here.. that's been said..

now first of all you got attention..is this your goal? if it is ,its the wrong way of getting it..

you got it all the time when you post..so what are you looking for sir..

i posted before and again now ,you are not the only robin,carouse in this world.

many have problems..want to hear my ones..no .

sympathy .is not the way to go sir,we all know snuffer's do it hard,and there are many here.

but .now you want to go 2nd time..after all the anger,shown.we still think highly

of Gary bear..so what if ya have a bad trot..keep at it..don't give in what you like doing.

posting here..

like i said have a rest .and mean rest away from forums,3 5 weeks .

come back clear headed..other thing.we cant be all the same..sometimes

post are made,and read,or taken wrongly..

you have no idea.how hard it is for me sometimes...

but don't let it stop me ...

any how .what ever you decide in this .my your god look after you,and keep you safe .its not easy getting old let me tell ya..but that is life..

and we have no other, means .that will stop this.bar ,keep going the best we can..and when the time is right.who knows?

bless you and yours ,its been wonderful to sort of know you..

THE GARY BEAR!

itsmejjj

I hope!

I have never in the past or present harbored any hard feelings to you Okie/GaryBear! If I have personally offended you in any way... I assure you it was completely unintentional!:-) And if I have, I regret it and personally apologize for the offense!

If you see that the forum changes, its because it is made of people.:wink:

People change and grow as well.

I hope the best for you, and yours, in all of your pursuits and situations... always have and always will, in whatever you decide to do! And I too will miss you:-(

From the heart!

-Mel

P.S. I feel a stone in my gut about this whole thing.

Hi Melvin!!!

I have never in the past or present harbored any hard feelings to you Okie/GaryBear! If I have personally offended you in any way... I assure you it was completely unintentional!:-) And if I have, I regret it and personally apologize for the offense!

If you see that the forum changes, its because it is made of people.:wink:

People change and grow as well.

I hope the best for you, and yours, in all of your pursuits and situations... always have and always will, in whatever you decide to do! And I too will miss you:-(

From the heart!

-Mel

Hi Melvin! I hope you accomplish every thing you wish to accomplish on the forum, and I wish you well!!==Okie

If you allow me to delete those 14 posts there, I will not delete any posts made by garybear. I didn't realize that deleting posts would cause problems and it is to late to turn back now.

PS I am asking for one last request

and that is either let me delete the last 14 posts in (looking for trouble) or delete them for me.===Gary

We will think about it Gary.

Cheers.

Peas just hates to see people get all tied up in bad feelings. Sometimes it is helpful to just take a break and remember how to breath again. Amazing how much better situations can look under the light of a new sun. Remember, bridges are made for joining, not burning.

'But if you tame me...'

Hi my special friend GARY ;-)

I just want you to have a look about this choosen piece of Antoine de St Exupery... (copy and paste in your browser)

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www3.sympatico.ca/gaston.ringuelet/lepetitprince/chapitre21.html&hl=fr&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1

Very best regard my friend GARY:grin:

I will not delete any posts made by garybear. I didn't realize that deleting posts would cause problems and it is to late to turn back now.

You have deleted your posts again after saying the above Okie.:-(

You know, this behaviour will make the replying members to quote your posts for every reply to you.

This will cause the server double the use of the resources for each one of your posts.

You should not delete your posts all the time.

Cheers.

You have deleted your posts again after saying the above Okie.:-(

You know, this behaviour will make the replying members to quote your posts for every reply to you.

This will cause the server double the use of the resources for each one of your posts.

You should not delete your posts all the time.

Cheers.

Hi my friend. I have not deleted any posts made by garybear. I have only deleted posts by Okie. I do not got lie or mislead. I'm tired of this forum. I have made it as clear as I know how . I want every thread and post by Okie gone. Melvin is happy with my changes. I do not want to post again on this forum ever. Just leave the damn thing alone if it's going to cause problems with our friendship.---Gary I have said I wouldn't delete garybear's post and I have not deleted any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi my friend. I have not deleted any posts made by garybear. I have only deleted posts by Okie. I do not got lie or mislead. I'm tired of this forum. I have made it as clear as I know how . I want every thread and post by Okie gone. Melvin is happy with my changes. I do not want to post again on this forum ever. Just leave the damn thing alone if it's going to cause problems with our friendship.---Gary I have said I wouldn't delete garybear's post and I have not deleted any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have stopped an old friend from deleting and then bitch me out for deleting. What the hell are you talking about??? I wish I had never heard of this forum!!!!!!!!!

We will think about it Gary.

Cheers.

I told you I deleted all threads and posts by Okie and said I would not delete any garybear's post's. I have not deleted any of garybear's post. You are now accusing me of deleting some thing when you have stopped me from doing just what your accusing me of doing. We will think about what ?? I'm beginning to wish I had never heard of IObit forum!!!!!!!!!

gary

these rants should be in a private pm to moderators not in the forum .

Hi old friend. I have lost it and only want to be left alone. I'm ashamed of Okie and want him gone. I 'm heavily medicated and I want Okie gone. I deleted posts by Okie . I didn't realize I would be causing problems and now its to late. I said I wouldn't delete any posts by garybear and I haven't. I want to leave the forum and will not cause any more problems. I will not delete any more posts. Just please leave me alone until I get things straighten out. If I have left holes; I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I was causing problems. I'm ashamed and want to be left alone. Please for give me sunny. ==Gary

Archived