IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 3 version 3.5.0 is released [Updated Feb. 11, 2010]

enoskype

http://www.iobit.com/images/asc_free/asc_logo.png Advanced SystemCare 3.5.0 is available. NEW (Updated)

The Setup File is for both FREE and PRO editions.

.......http://www.iobit.com/Images/Contents_Right_Solutions_Button_2.gif

from MajorGeeks (asc-setup.exe size: 6992KB) (AWC.exe version : 3.5.0.706) (Updated) (February 23, 2010)

......http://www.iobit.com/Images/downloadfree.gif

from CNET Download.com (asc-setup.exe size: 6992 KB) (AWC.exe version : 3.5.0.706) (Updated)

(With Advanced Uninstaller)Date added: February 11, 2010

Advanced SystemCare Update History

-------------------------------------

v3.5.0

+ Added Turbo Boost

+ Added log view function

+ Updated Software Uninstaller (Advanced Uninstaller)(Updated)

* Fixed general bugs

Hi Enoskype ;-)

Thank you for the annoucement !

some nice improvements, in effect!

One waited for the défragmentation of the register, The mode Turbo seems very interesting, integrated Returnil Virtual System and, in version Pro, optimizations in service and in défragmentation disc...

Bravo Iobit Team!

Very best regard

Thanks for the new update!

I love it XD

Nice new Turbo Boost function hehe

btw, we can use both Turbo and Gamebooster together right? @@

and I love the new "Pro" images beside Deep Scan and Smart Defragment

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4128&stc=1&d=1265081368

+ Updated Advanced Uninstaller

Do they mean "Software Uninstaller"?

I cannot find this =(

Lastly,

"Check for Updates" at the bottom right is gone! How do I manually check update?

Cheers.

Still waiting

I was excited when I read about the update to the uninstaller ( I assumed it was Software Uninstaller) :smile:

Advanced SystemCare Update History

-------------------------------------

v3.5.0

+ Added Turbo Boost

+ Updated Advanced Uninstaller

* Fixed general bugs

I downloaded and installed then checked Software Uninstaller but still exactly the same problem of not listing Opera, SuperAntiSpyware and Skype and the list is still not in alphabetical order.

I did a Clean install but that didn't make any difference.

Software Uninstaller is still doing all the things I mentioned in This Post :sad:

;38399']

"Check for Updates" at the bottom right is gone! How do I manually check update?

Yeah that was a shock :shock:

Dude, where's my Check for Updates ?

I want it back, please. When it comes to updates I'm a bit of a 'control freak', if you know what I mean.

All the best, woz of oz

Hi cicely

Of course!! Thank you!!

We become too set in our habits apparently :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi All,

You can try this way to check for update.

Right click the ASC icon in system tray and select Check Update from the menu.

More suggetions are welcomed.:mrgreen:

A suggestion

We will release a stand alone new Software Uninstaller in soon and some new tool.

I'm looking forward to that :smile:

Hi All,

You can try this way to check for update.

Right click the ASC icon in system tray and select Check Update from the menu.

Of course <insert slaps hand on forehead emoticon here> Thankyou :smile:

More suggetions are welcomed.:mrgreen:

I have a suggestion although it's for IObit rather than just ASC.

A small tool that puts a single IObit icon in the SystemTray. This one icon would replace all the other IObit icons that are now in the SystemTray and contain the information that those icons contain.

Example:

Hovering the mouse over this IObit icon would show the information for SmartRam (RAM free and CPU free) plus it would show information for Security 360 (last scan etc) and all the other IObit software that was running at the time

A right click on the IObit icon would bring up a list of all the IObit 'daily use' software installed whether it is running or not, but not rarely used tools like Internet Booster or Clone Files Finder etc

Moving the cursor over the software name would expand the menu and allow the launching of basic functions.

Example:

ASC - Booster On/Off etc

Security 360 - Scan now etc

SmartRAM - Smart Clean now etc

It would allow the user to Exit any IObit software that was running and also quickly launch any IObit software that was not running.

This should also have a turn on (silent lauch ?) feature.

Example:

Turn on ASC or Security 360 etc but not actually launch the software on the screen.

If this tool was light on resources then even those users who prefer to do things manually rather than automatically could afford to have it launch at Startup and then have quick and easy access to all the 'daily' functions that IObit products offer

I hope I explained that well enough, please ask if you have any questions :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

;38399']

I cannot find this =(

Hi Magic, go to Restore Center, it is the extra button down on the left "View".

Don't be fooled by the translation, it is taken from an existing translated string definition. So the translation was already there. (Together with the ON/OFF of Turbo Boost button.);-)

Cheers.

Hi Captain Kangaroo,

Welcome to the forum, nice alias.:-D

My first trial was exactly as you described and the checks were missing, but after that I have tried many times to exit ASC and/or restart Windows, every time the "Remember these applications" check, and the checked application boxes were checked, so it worked.

Try to do it again after restarting Windows and see if it works.

Please post feedback.

Cheers.

Hi Magic, go to Restore Center, it is the extra button down on the left "View".

Don't be fooled by the translation, it is taken from an existing translated string definition. So the translation was already there. (Together with the ON/OFF of Turbo Boost button.);-)

Cheers.

Hey enoskype,

Thank you~ I see it now! :razz:

and I find that pretty smart, using the translated string again. so even if the program is not using the latest translation, it still gets translated! XD

Cheers.

I do hope that we can get an UPDATE button added back to the interface. I just don't like having auto update processes running. I understand that I can right click on the ASC icon in my system tray but I usually do not have that running either. I like to bring up ASC, manually update it, run it, and then close it completely. Having that button on the interface saves me some time and some mouse clicks.

BTW, thanks as always for a really great suite of products!

Archived