IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Thoughts on new version

I am a computer tech and have been putting IOBIT products on every computer that I have repaired in the past 6 months. I love these programs and so do my clients. At first I thought twice about putting AWC on because maintenance is part of what I do for my clients, but I decided to go ahead and do what is in the best interest of my clients and not in mine own... they appreciate my integrity and I hope in the long run will bring be more referrals and a larger client base. Anyway, I really like these products and I like that you make fully functioning versions for free. Many of my clients have opted for the convenience of automating the maintenance, so have purchased the full version. So, well done.

I like the new Smart defrag interface- it seems much more sophisticated, but wanted to let you know that I question the impact of new language. What you called a 'comprehensive' defrag is now called 'defrag and optimize'. The psychological impact of the word 'comprehensive' is much more powerful than the term 'optimize'. I am wondering why you chose to make that language change and what the technical difference is between the prior comprehensive defrag, and the new defrag and optimize?

This might seem like a small change to you, however, prior to my succumbing to my computer geek tendencies, I was a psychology geek (with a background in cognitive psych) and know from research that I was involved in that word choice is very powerful in the subconscious process of consumers.

The last comment is that you might want to consider explaining to the non-technical user what "MFT" is for the yellow blocks.

Archived