IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

retrieving deleted security analyzer items

fatbottoms

is there a way to retrieve something i deleted from a security analyzer scan?

i think i deleted a registry value and now my windows 7 folders will not open in the same window, no matter what i try...and no i didn't save a report.

does someone know how i can open folders in the same window?

yes, they are the same, but can't do a system restore, as i have only two dates from last night...don't know where the other restore points went.

and yes, i have the show more restore points checked.

is 9gb enough for a backup partition?

regarding the folder, someone suggested i try to reregister this dll - %SystemRoot%\System32\actxprxy.dll

but i get this message when i do:

regsvr32

the modue "chinese characters" failed to load.

make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems withe binary or dependent dll files.

the specified module could not be found.

while i'm asian, why in the world are there chinese characters in the message?

hi fatbottoms

What language do you use?

Try looking in the language file for your language - I think you will find that some of your language's special characters are shown incorrectly e.g. as a Chinese character.

If this is so the language file should be edited by its autor or by yourself, saved in unicode format and sent to IObit (support@iobit.com) in order for them to incorporate the corrected language file into the progam.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. Are you talking about the Restore Center in the program or about Windows System Restore?

yes, they are the same, but can't do a system restore, as i have only two dates from last night...don't know where the other restore points went.

and yes, i have the show more restore points checked.

is 9gb enough for a backup partition?

regarding the folder, someone suggested i try to reregister this dll - %SystemRoot%\System32\actxprxy.dll

but i get this message when i do:

regsvr32

the modue "chinese characters" failed to load.

make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems withe binary or dependent dll files.

the specified module could not be found.

Archived