IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Is Advanced systems care a hoax

hakke

My computer was running very slow. So I decided to by Advanced Pro version.

The funny things is that my PC is as slow as ever even although Advanced Pro says it has fixed up to 120 problems..in system optimation

Then when the cleaning and optimimation is done and I run Advanced again it still finds problems. I run the cleaning again and then it ought to be cleaned. No.It finds the same amounts of problems as before. And so on.. etc etc. And my pc never gets better..

So I have my doubts .Perhaps I have spent my money in vain.

Hi hakke,

My suggestion to you is, please read the whole thread of USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS in Lounge section.

Only some of the Registry Fixes can reappear because they are recreated, and the rest is looked after by ASC.

There have been nearly 30 million downloads and your complaint of finding the same amount of problems again is one of the very rare cases if not the first one.

ASC being a hoax? You must be joking!!!

Cheers.

It could be .......

My computer was running very slow. So I decided to by Advanced Pro version.

The funny things is that my PC is as slow as ever even although Advanced Pro says it has fixed up to 120 problems..in system optimation

Then when the cleaning and optimimation is done and I run Advanced again it still finds problems. I run the cleaning again and then it ought to be cleaned. No.It finds the same amounts of problems as before. And so on.. etc etc. And my pc never gets better..

So I have my doubts .Perhaps I have spent my money in vain.

Welcome to the forum hakke :smile:

Reading through Usage of IObit Products is a great start.

Also a very slow computer could mean many things.

It could be caused by too many applications running in the background, it seems that almost every bit of software wants to start with Windows and often does that by default. If that's the case, using the ASC Startup Manager will help there.

I'm not trying to scare you but it could be you have a virus or malware.

I would suggest a Full scan (not a quick scan) with your ant-virus and anti-malware software.

It could be that your computer is just old and tired.

Since I don't know your computer, the software you have installed or the anti-virus/malware you use and how it is set up, I can't say for sure what the problem is.

All the best, woz of oz

have a detailed look at the 120 reoccuring entries to see what they are.

your security software may reproduce entries deleted in error, smart spyware/Virus infections will also reproduce deleted files from system restore and other locations it hides backups.

post a log to see if any of our readers can help.

Archived