IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Female hormones in beer !

titou56

Proved scientifically with mates

Last weekend, with some mates from here.... relative to my birthday.

We discussed things and others, when one of us asserted : « Eh guys, I read somewhere that there are female hormones in beer! »

In view of the fact that we are a bit scientific in soul, we decided to prove the reliability of its purposes.

we emptied about twenty demis, in interest of science of course !

The result of this experience in vivo was astounding !

At the end of 20 tours :

1 - we all had taken weight.

2 - we spoke a lot to say nothing.

3 - we felt difficulties in driving correctly.

4 - It was impossible to us to hold a simple reasoning.

5 - we refused obstinately to acknowledge that we were wrong, even when it was obvious.

6 - And to crown the whole, we were going to piss with every 5 minutes, all together on top of that!

I think that it is useless to push experience farther! There are a lot of female hormones in beer ! !

what about cider

not sure if cider [alcoholic drink made from apples] is drank outside england as I have never seen it abroad.

in the old days of cider making 1800's the fermenting vats were open topped and often rats would fall in and drown. As the world became more modern steel vats with tops were introduced and suddenly there was a loss of the tart kick to the cider, they assumed the fermenting rats caused this flavour so since then a lump of meat is put in the vats during the fermenting process to replace the dead rats and the flavour returned.

so if you are a veggie cider is not a drink for you.

Hi titou :-)

Another "scientific" explanation could be that the beer somehow accentuates the male hormones in both male and female.

One reason for plying females with beer perhaps? :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Proved scientifically with mates

Last weekend, with some mates from here.... relative to my birthday.

We discussed things and others, when one of us asserted : « Eh guys, I read somewhere that there are female hormones in beer! »

In view of the fact that we are a bit scientific in soul, we decided to prove the reliability of its purposes.

we emptied about twenty demis, in interest of science of course !

The result of this experience in vivo was astounding !

At the end of 20 tours :

1 - we all had taken weight.

2 - we spoke a lot to say nothing.

3 - we felt difficulties in driving correctly.

4 - It was impossible to us to hold a simple reasoning.

5 - we refused obstinately to acknowledge that we were wrong, even when it was obvious.

6 - And to crown the whole, we were going to piss with every 5 minutes, all together on top of that!

I think that it is useless to push experience farther! There are a lot of female hormones in beer ! !

Archived