IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I can't install IObit Security 360 Ver.1.41

marco

Hi marco

Please try a completely "Clean Install"

Link to description in my signature!

Cheers

solbjerg

I don't know why I can't install IObit Security 360 Ver.1.41 ><

When I click the is360setup141.exe, all words were garbled.

Can someone solve my problem?

P.S. I use Chinese Traditional computer.:cry:

Hey marco,

I had the same problem before on my Chinese Traditional computer, but now anymore! :-)

Got a question for you:

- What OS are you using, Windows XP, Vista or 7?

Do you have Chinese Traditional Non-Unicode on?

Note: IObit Security 360 can still be installed without any problems. Once you install it, you would be able to use the program in Chinese Traditional

Cheers.

and hey solbjerg,

He hasn't install the program yet, he was talking about the installation file.

I don't know why I can't install IObit Security 360 Ver.1.41 ><

When I click the is360setup141.exe, all words were garbled.

Can someone solve my problem?

P.S. I use Chinese Traditional computer.:cry:

Hi marco,

Why did you uninstall "Microsoft AppLocale"? :shock:

I am downloading Virtual Windows XP on my Windows 7 right now, so I can show you exactly the path for Non-Unicode is in Chinese Traditional.

Here's a screenshot of the program in ChineseTrad :-D

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4183&stc=1&d=1265946296

Cheers.

can' install is360 v1.41 either: bad command error

when I try to installis360 v1.41 on my xp pro sp3 dual-core amd machine here in the U.S., the "run" or "dos" box pops up and gives a very quick report of a "bad command" error. It may say something else, but it is gone too fast to be able to read any more than that. Under xp I am running ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite along with some other (free) antimalware from Avira,a-squared, lavasoft, pctools, superantispyware as well as Iobit's ASC and maybe another one I may have forgotten about at the moment. Do I need to turn some of these off to install or is this some other kind of problem. I do not run into this kind of problem in everyday installations by the way despite any appearances, these various softwares I have assembled mainly because they work together as well as being good at what they do. Oh, yeah I forgot Spyware Doctor too. I tried your earlier version1.0 or 1.2 I think and really liked it except that it got tangled up you might say with one of these others somehow and caused me to have some screen hangs and even a crash or two if I remember right, but I would really like to give this new version a try to see if it works for me now.

Hi internetexplorer,

Try temporarily disabling all other security software and try installing again after a clean uninstall of IS360.

You can use BitRemover 1.2.1 software specificly ceated for clean uninstall of IObit software.

You can find the link for BitRemover in USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread in Post 13. Valuable Informative Links

Cheers.

Hi enoskype,

That's very weird hehe

Maybe I switched the language and took the screenshot too fast....

I actually works fine, I just tried it again without any changed to the language file =P

Updated the image

Cheers.

Hi Magic,

Why Overview is not written in ChineseTrad and empty, on the first button?

Cheers.

Hi marco,

Can you provide a Screenshot of your IObit Security 360 like I did?

Thanx :-D

But you can try this first!

Try changing the language to English then press "OK", then change it back to 繁體中文 and press "OK" again. See if that helps =)

Cheers.

Hi Magic[Hunter],

I have install IObit Security 360 Ver.1.41.

However, I install IObit Security 360 Ver.1.41 with garbled words.

Finally, some shotcut have garbled words too > <

Hi friends

Hi friends. I just tried to install IObit 1.41. over the top. I got some weird things. I did clean install and every thing is good. I'm using pro version.===garybear Screen shot is one weird thing IObit 360 hung and would not complete. Every thing cool after clean install.

Hi D D !!!

What is this release 1.41 all about? I have 1.40 pro installed and the updater tells me I'm at the current release. Basiclly no updates to apply.....

Hi DonnyD. 1.41 is the new version of IObit 360. It's not an update. You will need to go to Major Geeks and down load and install the new version. I had 1.40 pro, and had to do a clean install to get it to work right. Be sure you have licensee wrote down. You will need it if you have do clean install. Good luck.===garybear http://majorgeeks.com/IObit_Security_360_d6088.html

Archived