IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

peastoyou

I close ASC completely after I run it each day or several times per day. There is no tray icon that way. I can update via tray icon once I have the program running. My problem is that my carpal tunnel syndrome is acting up. The added wrist movement and one additional mouse click is currently a tad painful. I am using keyboard hotkeys as much as possible. It is a small thing but these small things add up with having a bum wrist.

Hi peastoyou

Is it really carpal tunnel syndrome, or is it the more common synovial sheath inflammation?

CTS can be serious and hard to treat - may require surgery that could leave you with a life-long impairment.

The sheath inflammation on the other hand usually gets better by giving it some peace and quiet.

Happy trails!!

Cheers

solbjerg

I close ASC completely after I run it each day or several times per day. There is no tray icon that way. I can update via tray icon once I have the program running. My problem is that my carpal tunnel syndrome is acting up. The added wrist movement and one additional mouse click is currently a tad painful. I am using keyboard hotkeys as much as possible. It is a small thing but these small things add up with having a bum wrist.

Sorry to hear it peas!

How large is large?

How long have you suffered from this?

Is it computer/mouse related?

Wish this could work: Arise, take thy bed and go --- :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Solbjerg, mine is tied to a large ganglion cyst on my right wrist. I had a bone cyst on my left wrist that did require complicated surgery that nearly killed me. I want to avoid that if at all possible!

Hello Peas!

Belated Happy Birthday to ya!!!:oops:

I can relate to your problem somewhat as I too have a ganglion cyst. Mine is on my left wrist and is approximately 1 centimeter in diameter. The only time I really have difficulties with it is when I smack it against something accidentally... then, as you well know, It hurts like ----!!!:evil:

As I'm right handed, it is advantageous that the cyst is on my left wrist.

Unfortunately surgery (as you know) is not usually a remedy for this as they usually come right back.

It sounds as if yours is a bit worse than mine.:sad:

Archived