IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

[Iconoid] hide the icons (very nice)

itsmejjj

Hi guys,

I have been using Iconoid for a very long time, and it is a very handy application, as you may have many icons on the desktop like I have and placed to my liking, they are shufled when there is a resolution change by will or mistake, iconoid is a time saver, as you can get your icons to where they were before with a one click after you run iconoid. It can keep the places of the icons in it's memory and more.

Very useful tiny app, if you use a lot of icons on the desktop.

Cheers.

what happening ? i cant see me answered post? now ?

ah just saw the pop up .we are now having ta pass a mod discretion, to allow one made.well that new,censorship..

that will slow Gary and i down..and what will the discreetness be based on?

i wonder .?

if one post a view not liked ,then edited or just rubbed of the site?

i am asking nicely not being a contrary.and hope its ok ..

jjj

Hi friends :wink:

I've loosed several moments to resolve my desktop icons positions after I switched to external screen (presentation on a broad screen or one video-projector) and switched back !

I'll try Iconoid right now... :-D

------

EX-CE-LL-ENT !

Thank you JJJ to have introduced it and enoskype to have abounded in the same sense :-D

you are all welcome

yes this is very good and if i make a criticism only when loaded at boot the splash screen.but that is nothing.i know many use other type and the ones that

pop out but this is for me the best in its line that is free!

set it forget it.wonderful to capture screens .no icons.no pop up .

i think its something to look at ,try.enjoy works on all ms OS made.

i rate this ,tested ,9 and a half of 10..

itsmejjj

All I did was make new folders on the Desktop for Icons of the same use .. One for music .. One for cleaners and so on .. Just make a new folder on Desk top .. for example name it cleaners .. then move all you're icons into that folder that you use to do you're scanning and cleaning .. You don't have to use a download or anything .. just some info I thought I would throw out there .. Thanks ..

Here is my setup

For what it is worth, here is my setup

I love a clean and neat desktop so I tried RocketDock (which is very nice) and a lot of other stuff but eventually came back to the Windows way.

I created a new folder in My Documents called Start and in that folder I put shortcuts to frequently used apps.

I then Pinned the shortcuts to the Start Menu.

I have changed the names of the shortcuts so that after pressing the Windows key to bring up the Start Menu, the app can be launched with a single key (except RunAndHide but that is so I don't launch it accidentally)

So Win Key then 3 launches 360 Security (IObit Security 360)

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4369&d=1267121109

I created a new folder in My Documents called Tool and in that folder I put shortcuts to frequently used Tools (utility apps etc)

I right clicked the TaskBar, selected Toolbars then New Toolbar and selected the Tool folder

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4370&d=1267121151

I created another new folder in My Documents called Doc and in that folder I put shortcuts to frequently used My Documents folders plus my external HardDrive and FlashDrive etc

I made this a New Toolbar as well

I have changed the names of most of the folder shortcuts so the folder can be opened with a single key after I launch Doc

So click Doc then press D key opens the Downloads folder

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4371&d=1267121182

I am happy with this setup and the only thing I would like would be to launch the Tool and Doc Toolbars with a keyboard shortcut.

I have searched around and there is software that can do this but it all looks a bit complicated and I don't need it for anything else so I have decided I can live without it :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

All I did was make new folders on the Desktop for Icons of the same use .. One for music .. One for cleaners and so on .. Just make a new folder on Desk top .. for example name it cleaners .. then move all you're icons into that folder that you use to do you're scanning and cleaning .. You don't have to use a download or anything .. just some info I thought I would throw out there .. Thanks ..

hi

yes this is correct.as posted by a member before .

look its free and very handy .install it forget it.one click .thy are there any program added the same .the extra thing is the bar at the bottom it can be hidden as well if wanted.

i just wanted to share the free app.for members to try

but you are right .you or any one are not made to download any thing.

" ,You don't have to use a download or anything ,"

like i said.i posted this for fun ,and consideration.nothing els.

but perhaps try it? you may even like it??

the same as any soft ware that is posted,no one means any harm.or intended .to harm.we share or ideas to make a pc run more as fun.

injoy the toys installed.clever small app .that can enhance it.like beautiful wallpapers. .but there is no need to use them.

my self have 100 rotating every 4 min nits.then .say every now and then use a different set..

itsmejjj

Hi JJJ :wink:

I just want to abound in your sense...

In computer science, it is good to remain "opened" and to appreciate the experience of an enlightened member!

thank you for all softwares which you make us discover. About Iconoid : it gives much more possibility than to hide the icons of the desk ! :razz:

Glad to see you here again ! Best wishes for your wife, to quick return in good health...

Best regard JJJ

Hi JJJ ..

I apologize if my post come on a little to strong .. No offense was intended about the Download that was posted .. I myself em new to the PC world and I em a novice user .. I did look at the Download and it did seem a bit intimidating for me .. Not because of the Download but from my lack of experience with computers and downloads .. I look forward to spending time on you're forum and learning as much as I can from you and others about computers and the Internet World .. (So please have patience with me I do not mean to criticize in any way on you're forum) .. Thank you all for you're time and have a great Day today ..

no .sir no i was not offended

and sure i took your post as correct.and true.but perhaps its my way i put things.(I apologize to you) and mean this .

but i like your approach ,that is very good .you are looking out for your self.

that no one else can.and this is and should be so.

now are you backed up.fully imaged? i think you would be.now as for new

we were all that .we all still learn .

welcome from me to you.personally.and i hope to see more post ..

itsmejjj

Archived