IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Time for adjustments!!!

Melvin_Deal

As those who visit here often know... I rarely open a thread.

This one is opened on the behalf of all the members of this good forum.

Some may have noticed as I have, things have been changing around here. The addition of two capable Moderators and restructuring of the general forum are certainly improvements ultimately.

As the members and new Moderators adjust to the new forum... and/or their new responsibilities, minor glitches or issues may occur.

If anybody notices things such as their posts having to be approved before being added to the forum... do not take offense!!!:-D

A few settings have been thrown off and will be fixed! That is all!

If there is any constructive feedback for the new structure of the forum... please post it here.

Peace, Prosperity, and Longevity to All!!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Thank you for your understanding!

Thank you for bringing up the subject Melvin_Deal.

I would like to say to all members that we are trying to make the IObit forum a better place for the computer enthusiastics who will be willing to become a member and the existing members to be happy that they have been here for a long time.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by the changes in the forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers to you all.

Thanks for clearing the road

Hi Mel

Thanks

Life is a piece of ****,

if we do not honour it!

It is a world of wonder,

if we do not pull it asunder.

So put your energies to love,

forget the push and shove.

The egotism is abundant,

it is hard to make redundant,

but try at least a little bit!

Use compassion and maybe wit.

If you create an honest smile,

you’ll clear the road - at least a mile.

Cheers

solbjerg

As those who visit here often know... I rarely open a thread.

This one is opened on the behalf of all the members of this good forum.

Some may have noticed as I have, things have been changing around here. The addition of two capable Moderators and restructuring of the general forum are certainly improvements ultimately.

As the members and new Moderators adjust to the new forum... and/or their new responsibilities, minor slip ups may occur.

If anybody notices things such as their posts having to be approved before being added to the forum... do not take offense!!!:-D

A few settings have been thrown off and will be fixed! That is all!

If there is any constructive feedback for the new structure of the forum... please post it here.

Sincerely,

-Mel

New "Other Softwares" section

I have learned that as a safeguard and protection... the "Other Softwares" section is to be Moderated (posts reviewed by Admins/Mods before attaching to the threads). This could result in a small lapse of time before you will see your post attached and viewable to the whole world. As there are so many softwares available... some being more technical than others, and some being harmful in nature... this safeguard may protect some members and visitors from doing harm to their systems.

These settings were accidentally applied across other sections of the forum initially for a short period of time. This glitch in the new structure of the forum has been repaired.

It is in the true nature and spirit of this "Help" forum, and is only a minor inconvenience to us members. I for one appreciate the additional attention and work all the Admins/Mods will have to put into this!!:-D

Sincerely,

-Mel

Archived