IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What do you think of this?

itsmejjj

well now interesting..what ya all think of this lot.

the only way i could get out of this was reboot shut the modem.

have a cuppa ,and restart..

some china link ,wonder what thy were after?

surly not ma software ? i would be upset..

itsmejjj

Edit: Ninbo Lanzhong Network Ltd.

• 8 months later...

since this posted thread, i have come to understand a lot more as to the behavior of companies and there means of spying.longing and so on...

we try hard to fend of this sort of stuff..by any means that come along,

now as i pointed out in other postings the browser world are starting to help.

at last many agree as to cookies,scripts,are the 2 most vulnerable to use or allow..than the good old JAVA leaking application ....top of the heap...

dont believe me still look at the downloaded add on over 7 million+ around over 12 apps (add ons) to block the crooks, ads and trackers..

i have said this for a long time , almost begging people to read up on this..

yet failing on many a scorner ears, even been called different things.

from idiot,to narcotic..paranoid..and worse..

but now suddenly things are changing,suddenly the light is shining trough the deceptions,without mention any one..who are guilty as can be..lying,deceiving to so many..finally thy are getting back at them...stopping them ripping the net apart.with there lies,deceit..

please as always surf safe.keep a eye out..ask do not be fooled any longer..

by the so called harmless apps ...

itsmejjj

well we are still trying to convince you the reader to join in a what i think is a good free net work..for privacy and reasonable peace of mind. i be-leave thy are today at the top of the heap..yes and speed is by far very good on average..

i grant you its not lightning but reasonable...the thing is the wonderful way it blocks rubbish almost at 95 % by security volunteers,

now whats the cost relay? some of your bandwidth,and you would not notice it

over the month.or say you set a limit of a gig..or something like it..

go to the site and read up.and i think you will or even may join in..?

one thing its certainly stops a lot of malaware,adds,snooping and more..as most

have that blocked any how..and passing by lots of systems..alone is excellent..

just think all the ones that run iobit ,virus,fire walls,malaware,apps.its all filtered.from one to the next..

a nice safer way to be on the net..you can even if you find this useful filter it ,your self add to allow different settings or just leave it at default..

easy to uninstall.or install..turn it of in a second,surf as you do now,or turn it back on..

only thing i advice no emailing.banking..but as for the rest yes its very good ..

at times you need to be patent and forgive the odd slow down..any how please check it out..

itsmejjj

and i forgot to say the net work is TOR....

Thank jjj. Tor is a great tool!!

yes it is..i been using them (net works 3 years now ) thy come a long way..

plus the security has improved a lot.as more join in.its tripled with regular surfers..and the people who run this are very well informed..its been a bit a a struggle,but now seems to attracted more evry day,,,

thank you for you comment..and interest.

itsmejjj

May be taboo topic

yes it is..i been using them (net works 3 years now ) thy come a long way..

plus the security has improved a lot.as more join in.its tripled with regular surfers..and the people who run this are very well informed..its been a bit a a struggle,but now seems to attracted more evry day,,,

thank you for you comment..and interest.

itsmejjj

I'm very interested in your topic Tor. I replied to it but reply was deleted. I have sent you a PM. I'm waiting for answer from administrators why it was deleted.This may be a taboo topic. I do not wish to break rules. If you wish, we can discuss this privately threw emails.

privacy...this can become a titchy we sensitive subject..so we have to be careful not to upset any one..

the site itself deals with protection applications..but there is more to it.

depending on how one feels..for example.cookies,Java,Active X ,flash,scripts type of browser used,and ip ,now i for one have always talked about this freely.

but it can and will upset some..why i don't know..look at MS itself thy panic at the idea that thy are blocked.then Google,and so on...for some reason thy believe its not right.and thy have the metal thinking no one should..and cant.

now what i suggested for iobit is to add a part to there 360 to block malicious ips..or the automated installing type links..that place files on a hard drive YOURS..or mine...ether by unknown methods,or by THE dreaded UPDATES...in any form..i dont care what it is or whats said about safety,or danger.ether type still has no right to do so..without your consent.and know

what you are getting..from COOKIES to spy ware...the rest is debatable and preference..

think about this,why do we install software to block??? or install to help protect ourselves..yet when we talk on how we can achieve methods YES be it a little controversial,perhaps not liked,FOR what ever reason..it baffles me some..but i also understand...so i will talk about how you can enhance your privacy ,in a mild form.. and not go over the line..the RED ZONE!

itsmejjj

lets for the sake of this tread have 3 type of zones...

1st one I shall call it green...the normal type of user..nothing special

2nd one amber .this zone is for the ones that worry a little about what happens surfing..or general use of a system...

3rd one pink this is for the user that want very good protection.normal installed applications...nothing to offensive to discuss

and the red Zone will not be discuses..not here any how..

this is for the likes of myself...that want the ability to be and have the power to privacy at 99.99%

ok so look here at this post and learn..

the first one we will look at is IOBIT360

and what it can do for you...then the add ons to enhance this more..

itsmejjj

Hi jjj

It is all very well jjj, but I have the feeling that stealth is most often used by those that are up to no good or worse.

Cheers

solbjerg

lets for the sake of this tread have 3 type of zones...

1st one I shall call it green...the normal type of user..nothing special

2nd one amber .this zone is for the ones that worry a little about what happens surfing..or general use of a system...

3rd one pink this is for the user that want very good protection.normal installed applications...nothing to offensive to discuss

and the red Zone will not be discuses..not here any how..

this is for the likes of myself...that want the ability to be and have the power to privacy at 99.99%

ok so look here at this post and learn..

the first one we will look at is IOBIT360

and what it can do for you...then the add ons to enhance this more..

itsmejjj

NOW A SIMPLE INSTALL

BARND NEW SYSTEM OR NEVER INSTALLED BEFORE..

in my case for this demo,,

windows 7, 64 Bit system

no virus App,installed as yet.

just my fire wall.(2)

and filters.been using this for 5 days.

pLEASE back UP YOUR SYSTEM

modem of.

Installing :

THE FREE VERSION OF IOBIT360

brand new ...

1 AFTER INSTALLED .ALLOW THE RUNNING PROCCESS

BY YOUR FIRE WALL IF ALERTED..

when done reboot,turn on the modem and update the aplacation..

then tweak the settings..

thats it.no problems..

itsmejjj

and now fully updated.and running at 100%

this is the free install .may i add i have yet to have any problem with this software..for me it runs very well

ok this is the green zone your normal add on that keeps your system very clean from junk.

itsmejjj

foot note .we are discussing using a system .to help protect your running applications..not steal-thing or the like..this i shall not venture to.as prom~est by myself,

we will try to keep it simple..and not debate into the red zone..

itsmejjj

It is all very well jjj, but I have the feeling that stealth is most often used by those that are up to no good or worse.

Cheers

solbjerg

sorry i did not answer you in a reply...

yes i agree with you..( most often) ? i do not agree....bit like saying the, A , government build trams for public use..but will not put them into service,

because crooks may use it to get around.that are up to no good or worse...

yes i do agree tho.that is why its not discussed here on this forum..and if one is interested then read up and study it oneself...but as this is in my red zone its taboo...

i just posted that TOR is a wonderful service,and that its free to anyone who is interested..the rest is up to the individual..who would like to try it..

no harm intended.or included.you all know i use it,and use other ,devices.services and so on ..but its not going to be elaborated on by me..

that's it.

i want to discus iobit soft ware and add ons to enhance the products.with the use of IOBIT SOFTWARE..

itsmejjj

BY THE WAY please pay attention to this .i do not Email ! 100% do not and do not bother to post me in Pms as i will not answer them.unless i know the member.LONG TERM.. and if not i just kill them (not open a Pm) but still will not give over my Email to any one any were unles i know them very well indeed..

itsmejjj

Ha-ha-ha jjj :-)

I will reply in kind.

If the busses get hijacked or don't go to their scheduled destinations I think it would be a good governmental decision to discontinue the service, but they would then have to provide a safe and secure transportation for people.

And that would be great!

On the other hand if you know the driver and know that he will keep to his schedule - then just get on the bus and go safely to your destination.

My reason for writing PM's are usually that I feel that the subject is too sensitive or personal for the open forum.

Cheers

solbjerg

Cheers

solbjerg

sorry i did not answer you in a reply...

yes i agree with you..( most often) ? i do not agree....bit like saying the, A , government build trams for public use..but will not put them into service,

because crooks may use it to get around.that are up to no good or worse...

yes i do agree tho.that is why its not discussed here on this forum..and if one is interested then read up and study it oneself...but as this is in my red zone its taboo...

i just posted that TOR is a wonderful service,and that its free to anyone who is interested..the rest is up to the individual..who would like to try it..

no harm intended.or included.you all know i use it,and use other ,devices.services and so on ..but its not going to be elaborated on by me..

that's it.

i want to discus iobit soft ware and add ons to enhance the products.with the use of IOBIT SOFTWARE..

itsmejjj

BY THE WAY please pay attention to this .i do not Email ! 100% do not and do not bother to post me in Pms as i will not answer them.unless i know the member.LONG TERM.. and if not i just kill them (not open a Pm) but still will not give over my Email to any one any were unles i know them very well indeed..

itsmejjj

May I ask you itsmejjj; why you bring this up several times and then try to back tract. If you were aware that this was a topic that was not accepted on this site

several times? i mentioned the tor net works,only ..

now why ? its my passion and i have worked on this a near 15 odd years

using my own metheds,and the way i do this..

..sometimes i forget myself and post (the word stealth) or privacy .then i get the reaction as is happening now ..

NO OFFENSE..in this statement..:--

and i am sorry to draw you here.but i hope you stay around and not just for the reason you joined.my posting tor service.

mention referring to a service is ok..but perhaps stupid of me to do so..

now i find myself trying to ex plane..

a young Member once told me THINK before you post!

he is dead right...!!!

i just forgot ....very silly of me ...

itsmejjj

My reason for writing PM's are usually that I feel that the subject is too sensitive or personal for the open forum.

Cheers

yes and i always do .but then i know you..so i do read them and reply

its the ones i don't know..if some one posts i never heard of then i don't.

could be spam or what ever.

.as i have nothing to hide from the forum ..that cant be discussed openly

itsmejjj

Archived