IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What can we and can't we talk about?

itsmejjj

i am a little confused here ,what can we talk about without being shifted?

seems we cant discus software and what to do with it.in a general sense.

so what do we talk about.

well today my young dog barked a few times.i had this itch right in the middle of my back ,and had to stand up walk over ta the wall and rub on the corner ta rid it,i had eggs and bacon,the a cup of tea,cleaned ma birds fed them.now sit here trying to get this going.

so if we talk about a program and how ta use it in a general scene.and not post links ,it still get shifted .haaaa ,ok perhaps some one ex plane to us what we can yap about here ,now..

i wanted to talk about a few pointers on blocking.

that was one ,its shifted.

so now if we show application and what its doing ,(demonstrate,)

its shifted..

yet i posted no links just saying ,try the app to apply my theory.?

any how this makes it difficult .

look its ok by me

but some one post what we can ,or cant talk about here..

the Lounge is a place where you can discuss more than our product or non computer related subjects

non related computer subjects..?

yeh i see this ,well interesting.looks like the lounge is going ta die of,to all most nothing..

as most of us were discussing how to .use a app ,what can be done,with it .or apply .

itsmejjj

hi jjj

I thought you had understood why your post was moved, but reading this it seems not?

This is an IObit Help forum, its primary function is to provide a platform for discussion/help with problems encountered using IObit products.

Quite some time ago the IObit staff Administrator set up the Lounge section, where other subjects could be discussed.

The subjects relating to applications in the IObit Products still have to be placed in their appropriate section to make it easy and logical to find them.

The Lounge on the other hand provide an outlet for discussion about non related IObit Product subjects, and many use it as almost their sole section, - it is by now the bulkiest section of them all MB-wise I think.

But many interesting subjects are discussed there and it is therefore also valuable.

In my opinion it is not too hard to distinguish between unrelated and related subjects. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

i am a little confused here ,what can we talk about without being shifted?

seems we cant discus software and what to do with it.in a general sense.

so what do we talk about.

well today my young dog barked a few times.i had this itch right in the middle of my back ,and had to stand up walk over ta the wall and rub on the corner ta rid it,i had eggs and bacon,the a cup of tea,cleaned ma birds fed them.now sit here trying to get this going.

so if we talk about a program and how ta use it in a general scene.and not post links ,it still get shifted .haaaa ,ok perhaps some one ex plane to us what we can yap about here ,now..

i wanted to talk about a few pointers on blocking.

that was one ,its shifted.

so now if we show application and what its doing ,(demonstrate,)

its shifted..

yet i posted no links just saying ,try the app to apply my theory.?

any how this makes it difficult .

look its ok by me

but some one post what we can ,or cant talk about here..

the Lounge is a place where you can discuss more than our product or non computer related subjects

yeh i see this ,well interesting.looks like the lounge is going ta die of,to all most nothing..

as most of us were discussing how to .use a app ,what can be done,with it .or apply .

itsmejjj

Anything other than specific software!!!

Hi itsmejjj,

Is it so difficult to open a thread when you are talking about a software, in the Other Software sub-section of Lounge main section?

And when you are not talking about a software, in the Lounge sub-section of Lounge main section?

In other words anything not concerning of a specific software and not giving links to the software can be discussed in sub Lounge section, and anything concerning a specific software and/or including links to the software can be discussed in sub Other software section.

There is no red line seperating those and some times it is mixed and if a Moderator or an Administrator feels that a thread should be in the other section they will move that. There is nothing evil there. It is for better order of the Forum.

For example ; I remember that you had a thread about Bee Think before also, but it is lost in the wilderness of the sub Lounch section. You could have continued there if it was in sub Other Softwares section if it had existed in the past.

We did not write that down there, it existed there since the beginning of Lounge section!

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4272&d=1266427485

Hi Admins and Mods,

If there is a more understandable way to write, explain, etc., please do so by posting here.

Cheers.

This is an IObit Help forum, its primary function is to provide a platform for discussion/help with problems encountered using IObit products.

That is a very good statement. This is first and foremost the IObit help forums. Not a chat room or anything else.

I would like to say to use proper grammar! The l33t speak is annoying to read and ultimately makes us all look bad. This isn't Yahoo Messenger.

They created a sub-forum for your software submissions (which I disagree with) and you are still complaining. Chill out. Think for a few seconds before clicking the reply or post buttons and be sure that what you are submitting is of use to everyone and most importantly is accurate.

Most of us are pretty well traveled when it comes to "other" software and we come here to see if someone needs help with an IObit question. The constant off-topic complaining really detracts from what this forum is all about.

In other words jjj, "the Park" has sections now and Park volunteers have decided to guide its users around, making sure they get to the right spot. Kids who want to play in the sand just can't do it anywhere there's sand like they did before ; nope, gotta go to the sandbox now.

That's alright, we just need to look at the new signs and follow directions. Can't just sit in the middle and throw frisbees in all directions anymore..

===

Hi JJJ!

Please read post #4 here! http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=6056

The things such as "mystery locations", "Happy Chinese New Year 2010!","Have a laugh on me", and "USB Hard Drive question".... are the kind of threads that belong in the general "Lounge"

Non Iobit software discussions are still ok, but belong in the Other Softwares sub section for several important reasons!!!:smile:

-Mel

I thought you had understood why your post was moved,

yes but was suprized the ip block advice was .

but see the light now as i mentioned a product..

yes i did .i understood this fine .

and don't think any of ya that i am complaining about the changes..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Not a chat room or anything else. well that's telling me is it not!!

i was always thinking it sort of was ? where close friends chit chated.

but looks like i got this wrong as well

I would like to say to use proper grammar! The l33t speak is annoying to read

ok don't read my post then! l33t????? what is this?

as for my English , .well i do me best .not good at times but do me best i can..

They created a sub-forum for your software submissions

what just for me??

ah that nice..but i think ya are wrong..

and if this was band ,or not allowed ok i can live with that as well..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

so we do not discus any thing to do with blocking,applications.and software,or the like ,using a cp.(computer) ok i will do so..

not a problem. i was asking ta be sure as it leave me a big confused.perhaps not grasping the statements..

ok got it . are not to be talk about here,

and thanks for the input..

In other words anything not concerning of a specific software and not giving links to software can be discussed in sub Lounge section

you mean like a http type?

or not ta name software as well sorry , i got ta get this correct..

be patent .i am trying ta grapple this..

do rip into me.

itsmejjj

Itsmejjj, please don't put thick red lines (lines not to be crossed) between to what to do and what not to do, but read my post above carefully?:-D

In other words anything not concerning of a specific software and not giving links to the software can be discussed in sub Lounge section,

Discuss whatever you like to discuss in the sub Lounge section but not a specific software.

Cheers.

The information and posts you make are a useful and valuable learning tool on this forum. Do not be offended! And don't take personally!!

no i am not as every one share there thinking.i am trying ta get this right..

and have read this post a dozin times i think i got it..

just a little dazed that's all .ok all soft ware talked about is next door.

right?

and here in the room we talk about our pains and aches?

and non related cp subjects.

have i got this right? mel

a specific software and not giving links to the software

ah... ok no software talk in this room .ok i got it..where is my other half of my brain i need it! some one find it ..

jjj

I would like to say to use proper grammar! The l33t speak is annoying to read

ok don't read my post then!

That's hard when you post in nearly every topic and statements like that make it seem like you don't care about anybody but yourself. Is that the case here?

Please don't take what I said personally. I've seen small issues like this turn good forums into battle grounds. I just don't want to see it happen here. We all have opinions and should be allowed to express them. But not at the expense of others.

ya see my mistake was i was talking of a way to block and advice what i considers a fairly new way and approach to what i am now trying.

but silly me pointed(named ) out a software! --ok i watch this from now on..

and iffa i do i do this next door..

yes the penny dropped .thanks gentlemen..

many thank .

itsmejjj

Aye Enoskype!

I do not have to ask about the amount of time you have spent on this restructuring endeavour!!

JJJ as most all of your posts have nothing to do with Iobit software, or helping users having difficulties with Iobit software... you should welcome the new platform!

The new section is still in the "Lounge" and you can still relax in the Lounge!!!:-D

There is no issue here... except the one you create!

This is why Enoskype says he is "done"!!! He has been dedicating a tremendous amount of his personal resources here (his time, energy, and passion) to improve the forum to the purpose of helping users of IObit products!!! That is what this forum exists for!!!

This is the frustration that evilfantasy was expressing! And Enoskype has fixed!!

Know thyself and be patient!!!

Sincerely,

-Mel:-D

ok mel i know and see it .and understand what is said.and i am not that silly to see the work that's put in .ny our main man..i watched this .and he has been flat out.yet finds time fore others.

and i shall now back of .and stay a sightseer for a while .till things settle.

and is fully completed.and not post .

jjj

Hi jjj

As I understand it you got confused by having one of your posts moved.

The forum rule has been all along that posts should be posted in the section or sub-section they relate to.

And if you cannot by yourself find the logical section for a post you make, you should be glad that someone else can - and will take the trouble to move it into the section it belongs in.

I am writing this because you say that you understand - but then you leave a comment - sometimes in the same post that casts grave doubts as to the truth of that statement.

I know you have trouble expressing yourself correctly in English - but do you also have trouble understanding what you read?

Cheers

solbjerg

ok mel i know and see it .and understand what is said.and i am not that silly to see the work that's put in .ny our main man..i watched this .and he has been flat out.yet finds time fore others.

and i shall now back of .and stay a sightseer for a while .till things settle.

and is fully completed.and not post .

jjj

Archived