IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I have no place here now.. [YES, YOU HAVE A GOOD PLACE HERE]

itsmejjj

No i needed a thinking time,and decided my place is here with the members.

things are some what tosadasy here at home.my wife being very gravely ill

has made me feel down.

my god he has spared her ! ,and allowed her to stay with me longer!

and i thank him for this.

so now she is much better.and i as well..

itsmejjj

Please think this over my friend!!!

Hi my friend jjj. You are making a wrong decision. I have felt exactly the same way you are felling. Just take a break as I have done several times and come back. I will be very sad if you leave this forum. We all get our feelings hurt at times and feel that we are not understood or appreciated here on the forum. This will pass jjj. I have been in the same place you are now. I'm asking you to think this over and please do not leave. Take a small break and meet me back at the truck real soon my friend.===garybear

Fare well

its time to move on.

i have been invited to a other forum .that seek my type of

knowledge.

where thy a very excited by my joining with them..

I am very happy for you, it sounds like you have found your special place and they have found their special member.

Both you and the forum will benefit from each other :smile:

i from here on am blocking the site ,as to not be tempted to post .removing the links..and any back ground links..

You won't read this jjj but I feel that it was always your intention to help.

Now, even though you leave, you do it with grace

Fare well and thanks for all the info and fun :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

I have always and will continue to wish the best for all forum members! I feel a great sense of loss at JJJ's departure. I sensed this and sent him a PM before his last post, urging him to relax and think of the "other softwares" section as his playground. Alas he did not heed nor respond.:sad:

Perhaps in my responses to his uproar concerning the rearrangement of the forum... I was once again too direct. In a fumbling attempt to be a calming influence... perhaps I was an alienating one. If so, I grieve even more deeply for the loss that all forum members feel at JJJ's departure.:cry:

My most sincere well wishes to You, your Wife, (may she heal!!!, prayers sent to you and her!!!), and the rest of your family and those you love JJJ! [should you stop by and read this]:-D

Peace, Prosperity, and Longevity to you JJJ!!!!

Sincerely,

Mel

Archived