IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Suggested Sites

sendica

I've installed advanced care, but everytime i clean out my computer using it, the suggested always comes back on to my favourites bar. I don't know which section it's cleaning so i can never solve the problem. The suggested sites is OFF, but it KEEPs coming back and i know it is advanced care's thing. Please tell me if you which function i can check off to keep this from happening. Thanks you!

Hi sendica!

I am sorry your post has not been responded to!!

Are you referring to Intenet Explorer favorites bar?

If so, ASC does not touch any of your favorites, it allows them to remain. You should be able to right click and delete the favorites manually.

If it is an issue you are having with IE... please post what version you are using!

Thanks, and welcome to Iobit Forum!

Sincerely,

-Mel

P.S. Is it possible you are referring to Google's site suggestions, or another browser??

I've installed advanced care, but everytime i clean out my computer using it, the suggested always comes back on to my favourites bar. I don't know which section it's cleaning so i can never solve the problem. The suggested sites is OFF, but it KEEPs coming back and i know it is advanced care's thing. Please tell me if you which function i can check off to keep this from happening. Thanks you!

The registry cleaning section is doing this. You need to ignore 'slice path'... every time you are doing a registry scan the scanner is finding this as a "problem" and fixing it. Here's how to fix this issue... run a registry scan and then click on the found problems. Look for any instances of "slice path" (located under registry value) and click to ignore that problem. An easy way to do this (can't remember off hand if ASC will let you sort in alphabetical order in this module), instead of sorting through the list, is to run the scan, fix the problems, then open up IE and delete "suggested sites" then re-run the scan.

Archived