IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Remote host?

vman

Alright guys, i kinda sorta need your help. I need an app to remotely access a pc elsewhere, without having the user at the other computer give me a password (teamviewer). Something reliable, paid or shareware, dont care.

Any ideas?

Hey vman,

You can set a default password for Teamviewer~

I pretty much setup a "Home Network" using Teamviewer. I was able to control all the computers I have in Taiwan by just telling my dad to turn the computer on :mrgreen:

EDIT: I believe for almost all remote control softwares will need the other person giving some kind of information at least once before being able to connect for security purposes.

Cheers.

Poor vman,

Never did it occur to me i could just setup a standard password, and have the computers simply left on....

Now, i need to purchase licenses for them. I was recently hired as an IT guy for a pharmacy...so i get to go software shopping.

It is for a company, and, since I'm going to be maintaining the computer from my house (ie transferring scanners/apps/documents), i need faster upload/download speeds from them.

But seriously, sometimes i feel i over-complicate things to the point, where simplicity has no value, or a stable position in my life for that matter.

Archived