IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster - Setting

calvin93

Hi melvin,

I mean that he wants to say, that he has read that if you download and install gamebooster, it will disable services and will increase the performance for a game.

So his question can be; By reading that it will disable the services, how can I disable them to get the performance like GB claimed to give it.

I'm not sure but I think this is by far the most logic way.

Hi calvin93,

If that was your question, then the only thing you have to do is click on the button I showed here under in the attachment. After clicking on the button, it will do all the work for you and you can see that it will disable them for you. But don't forget to revert it back and enable them before you shutdown your computer, to prevent any problems.

Blacksea

Hi guys, let's ask him his OS first, to decide which services can be disabled or whatever the question is.

The question could be:

How can I disable the services ?

or

Which services must I disable? Contrary to (Which services I shoudn't disable.)

-------------------------------------------

Any other logical possibility you can think of?

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

Game Booster didn't fix anything for me. My game isn't unplayable, but in the outdoor environments when I turn it stutters. I am using the DX 9 mode with WinXp SP3, Dual Core 3.2, 2GB SDRAM, 2 x 8800 GTS's SLI. I can max everything and in the hallways and such it's ok, but outdoors it's stuttering and laggy. Turning down any of the video option did not help at all. I have tried each one individually and all of them together. Even turning textures down to the lowest setting with the resolution way down didn't help me.

I got the PS3 version to tide me over. It doesn't look half as bad as I had heard and there is no slowdown. At least I can play it until Rebellion fix this game...

Game Booster didn't fix anything for me. My game isn't unplayable, but in the outdoor environments when I turn it stutters. I am using the DX 9 mode with WinXp SP3, Dual Core 3.2, 2GB SDRAM, 2 x 8800 GTS's SLI. I can max everything and in the hallways and such it's ok, but outdoors it's stuttering and laggy. Turning down any of the video option did not help at all. I have tried each one individually and all of them together. Even turning textures down to the lowest setting with the resolution way down didn't help me.

I got the PS3 version to tide me over. It doesn't look half as bad as I had heard and there is no slowdown. At least I can play it until Rebellion fix this game...

What game are you referring to?

Archived