IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

unchangable size?? Cut off button. [SOLVED]

i recently Downloaded GB and i noticed when i it opens up the button at the bottom is cut off and whats there cant be clicked. and the same for the buttons when i click switch to gaming mode. and it wont let me adjust the size of the GB window... so is there any way to fix this?

Hi Ceurin

What size screen do you have? Less than 17"?

What settings do you use for the screen 800x600 pixels?

Cheers

solbjerg

i recently Downloaded GB and i noticed when i it opens up the button at the bottom is cut off and whats there cant be clicked. and the same for the buttons when i click switch to gaming mode. and it wont let me adjust the size of the GB window... so is there any way to fix this?

i believe it is a 17" Zenith... its not exactly a big one... it is about 5 or 6 years old and my resolution is at 1024 X 768 i've never had this kinda problem before. but if i change it to anything above that resolution it says "out of range" on my screen and theres nothing but blackness on it. my computer is also about 6 or 7 years old lol....

Archived