IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IOBit Security v1.41 Pro progress bar stops [SOLVED]

yjsk2100

Hi. I am using IOBit Security Pro version 1.40. A newer version was just installed. When I do the PC Analysis, the green bar goes part of the way and then stops. I thought it was because it was a new version but it has been like that for 10 minutes. If this continues I will have to reinstall. Can I use the same key I have now for the new install if the one I have now doesn't work? And is there something I can do to get the bar to finish? Any help would be great.

It does work, that's why you should keep it.

Run IS360=>click Tools=>click Security Holes=>Security Holes window=>click Options=>Options window=>click on an Item=>click Delete button (or right click and click Delete on the menu) to delete the Item.

Alternative:

You could clean uninstall any version, and install IS360 version 1.41.

Clean uninstall is described in USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread of Usage of IObit Products sub section.

Cheers.

I do like this program so I installed it again and it still doesn't work. I need to understand what you are telling me to do. I need to take the IOBit I just installed, go to Add/Remove and uninstall the program. Then download Bit Remover so it can remove any left over files etc IOBit left behind. The reinstall IOBit once more. Do I need to reboot after uninstall? Will Bit Remover remove all left over files? I will try this and get back to you once someone tells me if what I said is the correct procedure. Sorry for the last post I made but I was getting rather discouraged because I couldn't figure out what to do. :?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I was having the same problem with the stalling and thought I did a clean uninstall/reinstall. Still couldn't get it working right.

This thread made it very clear for me to what I had to do to get it working properly.

Thank so much. :grin:

Archived