IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

color codes

Hi zikmoshe

If you don't see it when hovering over the different colours with the cursor, chances are that you are using the newest version of the program, but in a language that hasn't been updated.

Do you use Hebrew?

You can find the missing lines in the English language file and copy them to your own native language file and translate the text after the =

Unless your native language is one that is present in the language thread of Smart Defrag section, in which case you can exchange the file in the program with the file available in the thread.

Cheers

Solbjerg

What are the colr codes at the bottom of the smart defrag screen?

Defrag Colors link ?

Welcome to the forum lklimek :smile:

Edit: Now I look like I am talking to myself :grin:

Glad you found the answer and I will leave the following explanation here in case some other member is wondering

Near the bottom of the thread Defrag Colors (linked in in post # 2) is a screenshot of what every box represents.

Note: We can't say what a certain color represents because the user can change the colors to whatever they like.

We can only say what each box represents and so then you would know what each color represents.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived