IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Do I need other defragmenters when using ASC Pro?

ewsg

Hello,

I just purchased Advanced System Care Pro, and would like to know somethings, please:

1) Do I need another Hard Drive defragmenter, as for example "IOBit Smart Defrag", or the defragmenter built-in ASC PRO do the same?

2) I saw a option that defragments my Windows registry. Is ther some tool on ASC PRO that clean it, eliminating invalid entries of leftovers?

3) I used the ASC uninstaller to remove a software, but it removes the software, using their own uninstaller, and just deleted its folder. The ASC unninstaller does not removes any other files and folders, and registry entries left by the uninstalled software?

Thank you again for your help! :)

Hi ewsg

You get more options by also using the free program Smart Defrag!

Please read all of USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS !!!!!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello,

I just purchased Advanced System Care Pro, and would like to know somethings, please:

1) Do I need another Hard Drive defragmenter, as for example "IOBit Smart Defrag", or the defragmenter built-in ASC PRO do the same?

2) I saw a option that defragments my Windows registry. Is ther some tool on ASC PRO that clean it, eliminating invalid entries of leftovers?

3) I used the ASC uninstaller to remove a software, but it removes the software, using their own uninstaller, and just deleted its folder. The ASC unninstaller does not removes any other files and folders, and registry entries left by the uninstalled software?

Thank you again for your help! :)

Hi ewsg

You get more options by also using the free program Smart Defrag!

Please read all of Usage of IObit Products!!!!!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hum, I understood. I thought that the same features of Smart Defrag were built-in on ASC PRO.

So, I will download Smart Defrag and, of course, read the threads you suggested me.

Thank you very much! :)

Archived