IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problems

Hi my first post here and hopefully my last on the subject :)

I installed SD a few weeks ago and I've been seeing so many red squares get overlooked its not funny. I've done the deep optimization about 5 or 6 times with no change.

Any help would be great!

Cheers,

Archayngel

Hi Archayngel

Please inform us about your program version - your OS - the amount of free space (preferably in percentage of disk) and please tell us what kind of large files you have i.e. video files / picture files

finally about the settings in the program.

Please take a look in the links provided in my signature - alternatively in the thread USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. Have you changed the color legend?

Hi my first post here and hopefully my last on the subject :)

I installed SD a few weeks ago and I've been seeing so many red squares get overlooked its not funny. I've done the deep optimization about 5 or 6 times with no change.

Any help would be great!

Cheers,

Archayngel

Hi webmaster10,

It is also advisable to close the programs you that are running. It can be that the red squares belong to the applications you are running. If SD wants to defragment them and also optimize it, it is hard for him to do that because the programs are in use. So what can happen is that SD skip them and thats why you will still have the same red squares.

Blacksea

Hi webmaster

Could you be more specific please - and perhaps give us some screenshots?

I did a test of both AutoDefrag and Scheduling a while back

I will try to find the link - it should be under either schedule or autodefrag in the seach box I think.

It worked fine if the settings were correct as far as I remember.

But some were having trouble, so I think the thread in question is large and with many posts.

I will place the link here if / when I find it :-)

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=2247&highlight=scheduling

Cheers

solbjerg

Downloaded & installed the program. Trying to get the scheduler to work. I click on the button & it remains on the same screen. XP pro. I uninstalled & reinstalled Smart Defrag, no change.

Archived