IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced WindowsCare has disappeared!

Ironhead

After using 'Restore' to go back to 8 Sept 2007, which it did with no problem.

I want to now restore back to todays date but Advanced WindowsCare seems to have disappeared from my computer!..........Heeeeelp!

I'm now stuck in a time warp & would appreciate any help from anyone.

Many thanks,

Ironhead.

Enoskype is correct, Ironhead;

If you want to bring your computer back to the state it was in before you decided to use System Restore to bring it back to a previous date, you need to simply open System Restore again and choose to roll back (restore) to the date before you performed the first restore. There may be an option called "undo system restore" or "undo last restore" though I am not sure.

So you know, however, your computer will only restore to the date before you performed the first restore. This means anything you've done after restoring will not have been done (so save your documents and important files).

• 4 weeks later...

Archived