IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

freeze up on check

brikahrdt

The most recent free download of iobit 360 I have installed freezes at the first fractiopn of a second. The green bar just stops while the shield keeps going as if working. I had thought it was 'learning' on its first go but turns out it will stay like that for hours.

It starts to check and then stops. Reinstallation from complete uninstall doesnt correct the problem either. Any ideas folks?

thanks

brik

Hi brikahrdt

After uninstallarion did you delete the IS360 program folder?

It is the free version, right - not the pro version?

Is the program blocked by either your Firewall or your Anti-virus program?

Upon downloading I always save the file and unblock it before installing.

Which Operating System?

Cheers

solbjerg

The most recent free download of iobit 360 I have installed freezes at the first fractiopn of a second. The green bar just stops while the shield keeps going as if working. I had thought it was 'learning' on its first go but turns out it will stay like that for hours.

It starts to check and then stops. Reinstallation from complete uninstall doesnt correct the problem either. Any ideas folks?

thanks

brik

I think I have the same problem and mine also first occured within the last week.

This is in the PC Security Analysis section.

For me it scans until the green bar is about one third across and does not move thereafter.

The program seems to have worked fine for many months.

I don't believe I have changed anything or anything else has, recently.

Nigel

Archived