IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

MSN Homepage Launch Begins Today

evilfantasy

Full story at the MSN Blog > New MSN Homepage offers search, news, local and social networking - all in one place.

Today is an exciting milestone for MSN. We are beginning the launch of our new homepage to our customers in the U.S. The new MSN homepage cuts through the clutter with a clean, new design and offers search, news, local and social networking – all in one place. We encourage you to try the new homepage today and learn more about the many cool features.

Since the preview of our new homepage began in November, we’ve been very busy gathering over 70,000 pieces of customer feedback and introducing over 30 updates in our quest to deliver the best homepage to stay in the know.

we’ve been very busy gathering over 70,000 pieces of customer (feedback)

what thy really mean information,thy have a data base as big that Exist..!

no offense to the post

i just cannot trust MS any site.or there whatever thy clame yes thy are trying to clean up there reputation as one of the worst spying companies.

ever .on the Parr of GOOGLE..

a other mob i would not poke a stick at .and wake this monster..

well who ever thinks thy are ok .good luck..and do your thing

and for the ones that do this is a nice gesture..posted.

i give it a wide burst.

itsmejjj

The Internet by it's very design is not private. Everything you do on any website is logged by some computer somewhere. If you're worried about privacy then the Internet is the last place to be.

I'm just saying...

i just cannot trust MS any site.or there whatever thy clame yes thy are trying to clean up there reputation as one of the worst spying companies.

ever .on the Parr of GOOGLE..

Hi neighbor!!

The Internet by it's very design is not private. Everything you do on any website is logged by some computer somewhere. If you're worried about privacy then the Internet is the last place to be.

I'm just saying...

Amen to that Okie!!

The Internet by it's very design is not private. Everything you do on any website is logged by some computer somewhere

yes .i agree with you but what you allow out is my point..and from my side

nothing!bar a dead end.that is useless to any one

so far i have never been tracked pined or found.wher i link from or to..bar a dead end ip.even thy do not know.were i am at as i hop from ip to ip .20 in a half hour.but show one public ip .were thounsands pass by..

If you're worried about privacy not me.i am fine .but others may not know ..

i be leave every one has this concern.as you and i .you and i have the right to be able to achieve this.and not be spied on .unknown.or with underhand methods.that thy MS are know for..

i wont post a mile long example how thy achieve this.that's not my place or forum to do this at.simply stating the fact thy are and will always be that .a spy ridden company.that tracks.logs.its costumers. look at a decent fire wall

what the first ip ? link made .to a site .then tell me about privacy..by the way its a icmp .or Udp port 53 or 137.. link..not a normal tcp link..

oh by the way want a list of all MS spy links .? i can post them .with permission from the forum..its very long.

but then perhaps there would be a out cry we cant update...

by the way i mean this very kindly .

and not to bag your post.

itsmejjj

Archived