IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Post your suggestion, bug report here

Tim Xue

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:oops: WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY WAS you should REALLY put a digital signiture for your products because usually what happens is thatppl think it is spyware when windows warns the: AN UNIDENTIFIED PROGRAM WANTS TO ACCESS YOUR COMPUTER, or A PROGRAM WITH AN UNIDENTIED PUBLISHER WANTS TO RUN. I suggest you change that because i nerly thought it was spyware until I saw AWC.EXE

Heres a last suggestion for 2day. I think you should put a Network Connection Repair tool in AWC, similar to the one in MSN Messenger, to detect and repair a broken network connection. If u dont know what im talking about Mr. Tim Xue, Please post a reply and ill show u where u can find it in MSN Messenger.

Hi Satlantis,

Welcome to the forum.

About the repeated posts-I have deleted them. I don't seem to be having trouble with the forum menu or posts repeating themselves so I'm not sure what is causing the problem you are having.You might try posting later and see what happens.

Thanks, samr.

Free Trial Risk

Dear Tim/Moderator,

I would like to let you know, that having a free trial version of your product with serial # access is a big risk. I like your products, and i dont want you to get spammed. You may already be aware of this, but There are underground sites that may give away your serials illagally. Please keep this in mind while developing 2.4/2.5/v3. If there is a current solution to the problem, please let me know.

S-Atlantis

Registry cleaner Beta Error

I installed the Registry Cleaner Beta version found in this forum. When I scan , I got an error message "Invalid datatype for ", press OK and registry cleaner hangs.

A file name on the main screen is "System Registry Host".

I try to run it a few times and get always the same results. I have Windows XP Home edition (Service pack 2)

Problem solved

I dowloaded and installed the AWC 2.4 beta. Same problems. So I deleted the entry in the registry (SysMonlogManager.Componentdata, .perfromanceData, SysColorCtrl, SysMon, System Registry Host). Following these deletions AWc 2.4 and the Registry Cleaner Beta are working fine.

Yhanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Program Hangs on Security Defense Repair

Hi,

Have installed and re-installed a bunch of times with the newest version and the program hangs on the Security Defense Repair option. I can do other things if I get out of that option, I just can't follow through on "Defense."

The older version worked fine on my computer.

Suggestions?

Roger

Hi Roger,

Can you temporarly disable other virus, spyware, malware, system protection, etc. programs before running AWC.

It is also a possibilty that your hosts file is locked. Try to unlock it temporarily from the relevant program before AWC scan.

Can you give us the new version, and old version build numbers of AWC.

OK, but now what?

I disabled Spysweeper and Antivir and that did the trick.

Am using version 2.4.0.784

Don't know the old version number but 2.3 something.

How do I run all programs at once?

Thanks

AWC 2.4 Pro full version Bug

As far as I am aware everything is OK except for the details section of the program. All details of my computer are shown except processor & mainboard where it shows no details whatsoever. Is there a fix?

I have AWC Pro 2.4.0.892. Today I updated the signature version to 37436. After doing this, system analysis hung up every time I scanned. I checked the error log in the AWC program file and it said "archived file missing- please re-install. I downloaded and re-installed and it is working fine. So if you run in to this problem, please check your error log and see if you need to re-install the program.

samr.