IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Post your suggestion, bug report here

Tim Xue

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firewall?

I really love your products and ai have every single one (except for AWC Pro) and I was just wondering if you guys could make a firewall.

I know it will be great because all the things you make work out and the IObit security 360 is better than any virus protection program I have ever had!

Hi sprasad

Did you notice that some others in the forum had experienced inability to remember passwords and the like when using the newest FireFox version?

Perhaps this could account for the problem you are mentioning?

Going back to an earlier version did solve that particular problem as far as I read in their posts.

Cheers

solbjerg

Its firefox. Do you think changing the default browser might do the trick?

Spyware Removal scan hangs

The last few days I have had a problem with Spyware Removal scan hanging up. It stops at "Rogue/ Easy SpyRemover" every time and does not complete. Running ASC 3.3.4 Pro on XP SP3.

samr.

:) I think this program don't know about CFosspeed it always delete Cfosspeed config and program will not run fine :) :P

it always say REgister of Cfosspeed have problem and try to delete it and this issue is for Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits Thx for good program

Too many bugs

Hi,

ASC deep scan helped me with a registry problem I couldn't find. Great. But in the regular work there are too many bugs for a licensed program.

German translation:

- options mixed up

- rescue-buttons have same text (told months ago already)

Registry fix:

- Although MUI-Cache is unchecked the scan result shows MUI-Cache entries to be deleted

- why does ASC want to delete not empty registry entries (see attachments, only 3 of many)?

m2p.reg.txt

ogg.reg.txt

wmplayer.reg.txt

Request for more comfortable options to uncheck scan result entries

Hi,

it is possible to ignore a multiple selection of entries, but I couldn't find a way to simply uncheck a multiple selection.

Additionally, I miss an option to uncheck results of the same type (e.g. file ext., MUI-Cache)

Refresh button for Uninstaller Tool.

If you have a lot of programs installed the non-updating of program icons after uninstalled a program can make you confused and uninstall wrong program or just be annoying.

Cheers

My cumputer is messed up after ASC update

We are AT&T Yahoo customers. We just did the update for the free version of ASC and now we can't log in to AT&T Yahoo at all. All our user names are gone and our log in screen won't even open when we double click the icon on the desktop. Tried the restore points unsuccessfully. What happened? Am I missing something?

Include Ability to View Fix History

Could you please include the ability to view what was fixed. that is a log or history of the fixes. I know I can see that when I run a scan/fix manually, but not on automatic. It would help tremendously when troubleshooting an issue with the "fixes".

The information is available, because I can look at "details" when I run the scanner/fixer manually. Just put the detail into a log file.

thanks

The ability to see what is fixed via an extra button "view repairs" would be a very helpful addition to AWC.

But the aim of this post is to report a mishap in relation to Advanced System Care.

I noticed that recently when I scan via "Diagnostics" > "Security Defense" 359 out of 5000 threats are unblocked and AWC every time must repair this section! I'm absolutely certain that when my system shuts down none of these is unblocked!

I suspect that it must be another protection software which unblocks this 359 sites every time it operates in tandem with AWC!

Apart from Advanced System Care, Eset Smart Security, SuperAntiSpyware and SpyHunter are also running on my PC.

The problem appeared when I installed SpyHunter but I'm not so sure whether SpyHunter disables some of AWC's blocked items! It could be Spybot Search & Destroy which is known to have it's own Host file where a number of undesirable sites,servers & cookies are blocked!

If we imagine the bizzare situation where AWC together with let's say SpyBot were programmed to block a subset of threats which is common to both programs. Could it then be possible for something to go wrong due to double blocking ie ending with no blocking at all?

I think the IOBit programmers should have a look to this because it's happening in my system all the time! It must be either because of SpyHunter or SpyBot Search & Destroy.

If by any chance the above mishap has already been noted in the past I would appreciate a solution.

Thank you.

Hi AlexP,

I do use SS&D and IS 360, without anything as you explained.

Please read the quotes below about SpyHunter from PepiMK, Member of SS&D Team:

Yes, it is malware!

Quoting Spybot:

SpyHunter claims to be an antivirus solution. If it is installed on the computer it detects some spyware even if the computer is a totally clean machine. In order to fix these problems, the user needs to purchase a license.

That is malicious behavior!

Cheers.

Problem with Advanced SystemCare Pro Ver 3.3.4

If you have any suggestion or want to report bug to us, please have no hesitate to post it here. But DO NOT SPAM.

My ASC Pro has been running now for over 4 hours and seems to be hung up in "SpyWare Removal, Scanning: Rogue/Easy SpyRemover". So what should I do? I run it one by unchecking SpyWare Removal and it went through the other steps just fine, but when I rechecked SpyWare Removal, it hung up again. The clock hand is turning at the bottom, but it hasn't moved off the file in over four hourws.

Update even when not connected???

ASC will try to perform updating at a scheduled time EVEN the system is not online (not connected to the internet).. Why is it so??? The biggest problem is, it is using too much processing, a 100% cpu usage (in an offline mode)??? Worst, it wont stop... It keeps on consuming the rest of cpu processing..

Take a look on this ASC guys.. I know this is a bug...

Slow Web Browsing & Inability to Uninstall

If you have any suggestion or want to report bug to us, please have no hesitate to post it here. But DO NOT SPAM.

Hi- I'm new... please 4give me if this prob has been answered. My computer has recently slowed down to a CRAWL online. I unistalled McAfee and that did nothing. (so now I can't re-install it because the pages time-out). I tried to uninstall & re-install my ASC Pro 3.3.1 but it does not show up in WinMgr for me to remove it!

I usually just let ASC do it's own thing (scans/updates). Whenever I reboot my computer ASC always asks me to upgrade for free, but when I begin to do that it eventually gives me an error message and has to be aborted. Anyway, I have Windows XP Pro ver 2002, service pack 3. It's an HP pavillion with 4CPU 3Ghz 512 MB Ram. Thanks for any help you can give and happy birthday Tim (if I read that right)!

Hi wrightguy,

Please try to download and install ASC 3.3.4from the links given in ASC 3 version 3.3.4 is released thread.

Try to use IObit Security 360,to find if there is any malware in yor PC.

It is advisable to read the relevant threads in the forum, including USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread, aka Online Help for IObit Software link.

Cheers.

Possible Bug

Hi, after I downloads and installed Advanced System Care I performed a check. After the check and everything I can not longer click on a link in my windows mail to take me directly to a web page. I click on the link and I get an error message telling me windows can't find http://www.mypoints.com make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. Is their someway to fix this. Did I do something wrong in the scan? Please help I really need to be able to click on links from my windows mail. Also I have tried to copy and paste the link into my browser (firefox 3.5.3) and it still does not work. My OS is vista. I am using a dell inspiron 1525. Also please feel free to email me with any suggestion at suzie.noel@yahoo.com. I will not remember to check this form for any advise or suggestions.

Thanks

Kybunnies

Hi kybunnies

Why post a question if you are not going to check for answers??

Try using the programs restore function.

Then please read the manual and this thread:

Online Help for IObit Software

You have to check the details of the "problems" found during a scan before clicking Repair!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi, after I downloads and installed Advanced System Care I performed a check. After the check and everything I can not longer click on a link in my windows mail to take me directly to a web page. I click on the link and I get an error message telling me windows can't find http://www.mypoints.com make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. Is their someway to fix this. Did I do something wrong in the scan? Please help I really need to be able to click on links from my windows mail. Also I have tried to copy and paste the link into my browser (firefox 3.5.3) and it still does not work. My OS is vista. I am using a dell inspiron 1525. Also please feel free to email me with any suggestion at suzie.noel@yahoo.com. I will not remember to check this form for any advise or suggestions.

Thanks

Kybunnies

"The ability to see what is fixed via an extra button "view repairs" would be a very helpful addition to AWC. Thank you."

I too would appreciate the ability to access a log as to the actions that ASC has taken. This would allow one to isolate and eliminate the cause for any repeated actions.