IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer

Post your suggestion, bug report here

Tim Xue

Hi kitteh

I am somewhat confused by a December 7 release of Cataclysmic expansion - is it this year? And is it a deluge - a flood of biblical proportion?

Well I probably don't know enough to grasp it.

What I do know is that many people jump right into using a new appliance without reading the manual, and I suspect that this was the case in the majority of cases that you report had experienced trouble with ASC.

First - one ought to read the manual - we have one in the forum too - it is called Usage of IObit Products - please read it.

Second - one should always configure the program settings to ones needs before running the program

Third - one should never run the program from the Care button the first few times, - run it manually and check all "problems".

Fourth - always check what the "problems" found are - and place those you do not want "cleaned away" in the Ignore list.

This is especially important if one chooses to run System Optimize - this function tries to optimize your computer by - for a large part - saving resources.

(Not for configuring you computer to run predominantly to make WoW run optimally)

I understand why you are upset, but in my view the most probable culprit is yourself, if you did not follow the procedure I just shortly outlined above.

Please read the recommended "manual" (links in my signature)

Cheers

solbjerg

This program has either interferred with or corrupted my World of Warcraft installation. After yet another patch for the Dec 7 release of the Cataclysm expansion I was unable to log in. Before you blame another program or malware know this. I logged out of game to eat. Then came back in and bought and installed ASC pro then after running it tried to log back in to game but couldn't. There are posts on the WoW forums from other people and the only known solution is to wipe this program and clean registry of any traces of IObit. Then run a repair on the game and pray itworks or do a full reinstall of WoW (60gig) Now with over 12,000,000 players I'd be concerned if i were with this company. After this week I'm tipping alot of gamers delete your software as it's not just WoW that is affected.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Advanced System Care V4 Beta (Bug)

I have been using ASC ever since V3 Beta and just today I downloaded the new V4 Beta, and I have found a pretty annoying bug. :shock: When I do the "Deep Care" and have it scan, it will only scan the items when I minimize the window, and it does the same when I repair. :?:

• 2 weeks later...

Turbo Boost at startup....

I need Advanced System Care Turbo Boost just for my computer to run without crashing.... It can be annoying to have to open ASC and click on turbo boost.

This wastes valuable computer time. It would be cool if it can just turboboost on its own at startup. This will save me some time....

So yeah... Thanks.// :-P

• 3 weeks later...

internet booster ruined my browsers

To keep is simple I ran the internet booster and now all my browsers won't access websites. I even did the recovery to try to fix with no avail. Also tried to uninstall and reinstall them and even uninstalled advanced system care 3. I just want to undo what your program messed up so I can use my computer for business.

ASC3 Registry scan?

I ran my typical scan yesterday and right near the end of the registry scan a WinXP window popped up saying "Windows - No Disk" followed by the info below;

"Exception Processing message c0000013 Parameters 75bf7c 4 75b6bf7c

75b6bf7c"

Win XP OS

Thanx already for your reply

Thomas Fierro

Language Changer

It would be really cool if there was an app(perhaps in the utilities section) and ASC that changes the WHOLE PC's language.

For example:

My computer is in Korean, I want to change it to the language i am most used to,English. but I cannot because, well, I cannot read korean, so I am not able to change it. I can go to the settings and go to language section, but since everything is in Korean it is almost impossible for me to change the language.

If there was an app that can change the whole Pc's language easily, I won't have to work and stress about changing it., which can be very challenging.

Well anyways, yea. It would be chill if you considered the language changer and added it to ASC. :-)

Hi Tarweb

Are you saying that you have bought a computer with a Korean OS without being able to read Korean? Why???

You will need to go into the regional language settings in controlpanel to add the languages you want and you will need to download some MUI/LUI language packs if you want to change the whole interface into your preferred language.

If it is just in ASC then click on Tools (the middle menu point in the menu line) and in the window that comes up click the bottom line and then view the next-lowest box to choose your preferred language.

If you can find the IObit ASC folder in Explorer you can also change the .ini file to choose English at startup, I think.

Cheers

solbjerg

It would be really cool if there was an app(perhaps in the utilities section) and ASC that changes the WHOLE PC's language.

For example:

My computer is in Korean, I want to change it to the language i am most used to,English. but I cannot because, well, I cannot read korean, so I am not able to change it. I can go to the settings and go to language section, but since everything is in Korean it is almost impossible for me to change the language.

If there was an app that can change the whole Pc's language easily, I won't have to work and stress about changing it., which can be very challenging.

Well anyways, yea. It would be chill if you considered the language changer and added it to ASC. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

3.7.3 FREE won't clean 4.68GB Recycle Bin. "Windows Recycle Bin" checked. Win7 x64 native recycle empty did it.

I tried a few times, found 4.68GB each time and reported it "fixed". But I scanned again and it found the same. I then went and checked Recycle Bin content to make sure, and wiped it with windows context tool. It was running as Administrator.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Tarweb

Are you saying that you have bought a computer with a Korean OS without being able to read Korean? Why???

You will need to go into the regional language settings in controlpanel to add the languages you want and you will need to download some MUI/LUI language packs if you want to change the whole interface into your preferred language.

If it is just in ASC then click on Tools (the middle menu point in the menu line) and in the window that comes up click the bottom line and then view the next-lowest box to choose your preferred language.

If you can find the IObit ASC folder in Explorer you can also change the .ini file to choose English at startup, I think.

Cheers

solbjerg

Alright I got the PC cheap, a nice one too, just that it's Korean. I did not choose to have the language Korean. I'm pretty sure there is a way to change the language, but it is extremely difficult for me. I am talking about the WHOLE OS. I know how to change the ASC language.

Oh well, I guess i can live with it a little bit. I don't feel like downloading anything just to change my language.

IP address

If ASC is cleaning the way it should, why do I still see adverts on web pages with my home town referenced? What am I doing wrong?

Advanced System Care can clean your computer of the information about sites you have visited before (Cookies etc) but every time you visit a website it can read your IP address and knows (approximately) where you are.

I don't know of an 'easy' way to stop this from happening, it is a 'feature' that most websites and all advertisers love.

All the best, woz of oz

• 3 weeks later...

ASC Free Registry Fix Freezes

I have been using ASC Free for over a year. I jsut received an updated business software download and ever since when I run the Registry Fix it freezes when about 60% complete. I am Win 7 and using Spybot S&D, MalwareBytes, Spyware Blaster and Microsoft Security Essentials. I have uninstalled and reinstalled three times and confirmed ASC works until a redownload of my business updated software.

Bob

Auto Turbo Boost

If you have any suggestion or want to report bug to us, please have no hesitate to post it here. But DO NOT SPAM.

Could Turbo Boost on ASC3 be configured to start automatically when certain applications (such as a video editor) are launched?

renewal liscense number errors

If you have any suggestion or want to report bug to us, please have no hesitate to post it here. But DO NOT SPAM.

I was sent a renewal notification of my; Adv Syst Care Pro

on the same day it was due to expire on the 11th.

However, I didnt get to read it until the 12th, and renewed

it on the 13th.

Cofirmation stating;"Your order is currently being processed. Order processing usually takes a few minutes. During the order processing you will receive an email with detailed product LICENSING INFORMATION and technical support contact information.

Should I have been issued with a "new liscense number" ?

as when I am prompted, the application will not accept my old one, even though the subscription has been renewed.

Email?

I was sent a renewal notification of my; Adv Syst Care Pro

on the same day it was due to expire on the 11th.

However, I didnt get to read it until the 12th, and renewed

it on the 13th.

Cofirmation stating;"Your order is currently being processed. Order processing usually takes a few minutes. During the order processing you will receive an email with detailed product LICENSING INFORMATION and technical support contact information.

Should I have been issued with a "new liscense number" ?

as when I am prompted, the application will not accept my old one, even though the subscription has been renewed.

Did you receive the email "with detailed product LICENSING INFORMATION and technical support contact information"?

Have you checked your spam folder?

If you have not received the email you could try the following to see if it gives you a different License #

Go to IObit - Retrieve License

Registered users, please enter your e-mail address below to request a copy of your Advanced SystemCare license. Please make sure that you enter the e-mail address used when ordering Advanced SystemCare PRO, as the license must be sent to this address.

If that brings you no joy then you will need to contact IObit directly so please send an e-mail to support@iobit.com and/or send a Private Message to Cicely of the IObit Support Team.

Describe your situation and include as much information as possible.

All the best, woz of oz

I have contacted both Iobit and Avantgate several times, as I have recieved no; "product LICENSING INFORMATION and technical support " for my renewal.

I have however been told to uninstall, and reinstall the latest and same A.S.C version that I am already running. As when I am prompted to enter my liscence number, the application will not accept my original liscence number and I have not been given a new one. This seems rediculus.

Therefor using the Retrieval of my original subscriptions "PRODUCT LICENSE NUMBER" is un-nessisary as I already have it.

Is there not an easy way to simly be advised if I use the same Lisc No#,

or am required to enter a new one ?

I am as yet, I have not recieved any license number/details etc notice as stated in would "in a few minutes", on my order confirmation and reciept e.mails.

This order has been "pending" in my account details for 24hrs.

I just want to be advised if I use the same number, or get confirmation the old liscence number is now renewed ? Without un-install and re-install just to check if they are the same number ? :oops::oops::oops: