IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Post your suggestion, bug report here

Tim Xue

Internet Booster idea

in the next version of Advanced SystemCare and or Advanced SystemCare Ultimate.how about adding a speed test to the tool Internet Booster. so people can test the Internet speed. like Ping, Download and upload speed without relying on a third party software

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the next version of Advanced SystemCare and or Advanced SystemCare Ultimate.how about adding a speed test to the tool Internet Booster. so people can test the Internet speed. like Ping, Download and upload speed without relying on a third party software

Iobit is a third party software. There are hundreds of programs avalable to test your internet speed. If Iobit do everything that everybody thinks they should, then ther would be no need for any other programs....and then users would have no choice... Iobit are working with the programs that they consider most important,,,and they are trying to be the best at it...so be content with what they do and stop wanting everything that you imagine you want.

• 2 months later...

Desktop Shortcuts dont work

:-D:-D:-D Sorry for post this being in the wrong place but the forum is a bit compliacated. Anyway, for years I had shortcuts to My Computer, and a folder in the D drive, on the desktop, and they worked perfectly in my XP. Then suddenly today when I double click on them, I get " This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the folder options control panel ". Could this be something ASC 7.3 has done ??? the shortcut opens with Windows Explorer, but I cannot find that anywhere to create the association. Also they are folders not files.

:roll::roll::roll: Please advise me on a fix.

• 8 months later...

(so i posted this to your page. no answer. the email finally came well over a day late to my inbox. )

well hello. so i just tried to get on your forum. it said it sent me an email,. no email. i just upgraded to 8.1 advanced system care. i hope this is a wise idea instead of a foolish one i have wrestled with the idea of getting rid of all iobit programs. for several obvious reasons.

let me give you the most obvious example. i updated advanced system care. i was never asked and was given no dialogue box, you people just decided i wanted the driver booster along with it and down it goes. before i have any chance to say no. except that i already know your driver booster is shit, causes my computer to crash, installs drivers that have killed my audio, installs drivers that have made some of my programs completely inoperable, and etc. so now what. i have to uninstall it, and then go back and uninstall the drivers it installed because i can't trust them, and then go find drivers to replace them.

all of your programs insist on running a process all their own. constantly. nevermind that this totally kills my processing power, and causes my computer to freeze. thats 4 whole processes just for advanced system care, two for the malware fighter, one for the defrag.. by the time we get through the list of "tools" its ten extra processes running on my computer.

why can't you let me click on them to run them instead of have them run themselves? its almost like iobit products are actually a mixed bag of helpful products with malware.

heres another one. some one of those programs shuts off windows defender, which means i can't get in to look at which programs run at start up or change them because windows is a frigging loop like that. unless windows defender is on it won't let you in.

heres another one. why do i have to click 4 pages to finally get to your download, each of which is rife with opportunities to click on some other junk that you people don't have the sense to keep off your page as malware advertisements?

it should be one click, to one page, not one click to one page and then a click from that page to another page and then a click from that page to another page and then a click from that page.. AND THEN.. "click here if your download fails to start."

WTF?

seriously, is iobit really even actually tool software or is this all just a con scam to get me to pay you money because thats how half ass it all works.?

i have friends telling me iobit is actually as good as malware, and i'm starting to think they are right.

Hi prometheuspan,

Welcome to IObit Forum.:-)

I will report your concerns to the product manager for serious consideration.

Besides, to check the startup item, you can use Startup Manager under Toolbox in ASC to check and manage them.

Have a good day.

• 2 weeks later...

I am glad to see that you added the Boot time in the Startup Manager. I think a helpful feature would be if you keep a history of the boot times so we can create a report that shows the Boot times for a given period of time. Having the boot time history available on a report, will help troubleshoot boot delays.

Also, I would like to know how the boot time is calculated. Is the time that takes the user to enter a password taken into account and subtracted from the total boot time?

Thank you for listening!

• 3 weeks later...
I am glad to see that you added the Boot time in the Startup Manager. I think a helpful feature would be if you keep a history of the boot times so we can create a report that shows the Boot times for a given period of time. Having the boot time history available on a report, will help troubleshoot boot delays.

Also, I would like to know how the boot time is calculated. Is the time that takes the user to enter a password taken into account and subtracted from the total boot time?

Thank you for listening!

Hi jazgr1,

Happy to hear that you like it. We will take your concern into serious consideration in future updates.

Cheers.:-)

Hi :)

I was very happy when you have created a performance monitor. It runs all the time. But unfortunately there is no way to disable the keyboard shortcut for screenshots when this performance monitor is running. The shortcut is right alt + x. This makes a polish letter http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%B9

Hi Cysiek,

Please temporarily exit Performance Monitor of ASC to solve this issue. We will fix this issue in later update.

Have a nice day.:oops:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've used ASC8.2Free several times on my listed computer, using a RAID 1 Mirror. Every time ASC defragments the registry it causes the Mirror to rebuild. This process requires 4-6 hours and reduces the machine to an absolute crawl during the process. May I recommend you analyze the effects of defragmentation on a Mirrored system to avoid the rebuilding process? Thanks!

Hi JBH,

Considering the situation, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 2 months later...

Long time user - FIRST TIME POSTER on this FORUM.

Been a happy ASC user for 2+ years - running super on 3 other PCs. BUT just did a new install on a fresh DELL laptop (WIN10) and after removing all the Bloatware my FIRST install is ASC.

BUT I must have hit a malicious download site and now this new PC is buried with MALWARE! PC DOCTOR ETC ETC :-(

My primary question is "Does IoBit monitor download sites for authenticity to prevent these incidents?"

Secondary question: I've win WIN10 Security Defender + Spybot + ASC spyware remover + + + ... Nothing seems to work! The spyware / adware popups continue unabated.

MODS - please point me to the best place on the forum to get some add'l help.

Hi Luigi524td

Welcome to the Forum.

First you should remove the corrupt version of ASC and download the latest version from the News and Updates section of the Forum. This is the best place to download Iobit products.You can also download Iobit Uninstaller from there and use it to Uninstall ASC. Be sure to use the Powerful Scan function to remove all leftovers.

Once you have the latest version of ASC loaded, try running the malware removal and registry fix. If you still have serious malware issues afterwards, you can post in the Spyware-Malware Removal Help section of the Forum.

1) startup manager should be nice have in 1 click and in advanced tool , should be nice have info by iobit if the program is dangerous , unwanted , optional , good

2) when i started on safe mode i've seen old registry like smartdefrag . should be nice that when we use 1 click we can delate all programs to startup. in your advanced tool, not always show the programs that are been deleted. is better put these situations in 1 click , so we can clean them easly , without check the advanced tool.

3) if we do wrong changes with your advanced tools, should be nice that 1 click can discover these problems and fix them.

4) when duplicate finder will be safe, will be nice have it on 1 click. for now i not use the tool, for not destroy the my pc. same thing for empty folders.

5) your shadder tool is too slow. but really too...

6) my windows update is broke, but your too in 1 click (i not remember the name) not work. so, i can't install the windows updates . should be nice that i could download these updates also if some viruses block or corrupt windows update.

7) i see still the old notify icon . and now become to be big and manage notify icon is become long and i must also remember which programs i haven't anymore .

8) registry defrag seems not work. on version 7 found always some problems.

9) improve disk error. i've problems on my disk and this tool block when he can't check and skip it. also check disk not work and the system off.

10) should be nice have also a file integrity. not only the registry. happens that we have the registry but some file are been destroyed or deleted. so, the programs not go well (slowly, blocks, sounds starts and block after few seconds or not start, etc)

i hope of have helped you :oops:

• 3 weeks later...

So for the last year I have been fighting with a problem of "Blue Screen of Death".

The blue screen came in between 10 minutes till 2 hours after I turned on my VPN service, AnyConnect.

I have talked to both my VPN provider, and to Cisco. Both reporting that everything works just fine. I have tried formatting my computer hundreds of times, not helping.

So I decided to format one more time. This time, I installed my AnyConnect from Cisco first. Afterwards I installed another program "on my list", and connected the VPN to see if I got the blue screen of dead. I didn't. I installed EVERYTHING. A lot of programs. Nothing happened.

Then I installed Advanced System Care V8.4, connected my to my VPN and 42 minutes later I got the first blue screen of death.

I tried the same thing on another computer without installing ASC. It runs smoothly with the VPN.

So it seams that ASC can't handle the AnyConnect from my VPN provider. I have also tried to use another connection through the AnyConnect. I tried to connect to my University through VPN. I can easily connect (with both connections) but after 10 minutes till 2 hours, I get the blue screen of death. Through both connections.

I am not using ASC right now because I'm in Hong Kong and need my VPN to redirect from Denmark. But I miss ASC. But I loose work every time the blue screen of death appears, so I have no choice right know.

Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem?

Best Regards

Mike Andersen

I suggest that you investigate the internet related functions on ASC.

In Settings.....

1) Disable Realtime Protection function

2) Disable Surfing Protection function

3) Check that the System Optimisation selections are suitable to your requirements.

Did you use the Internet Boost function in ASC Toolbox?

• 1 month later...

You've destroyed my computer.

Advanced system care has successfully destroyed my computer, not going to half *** it at all. Computer was completely fine up until 3 days ago, I'm using products such as Advanced System Care, Driver Booster and Malware fighter. Well, I run a scan when on Advanced System Care in the morning and come back to repair the problems, one of the problems on this disc or something requiring a restart, which is normal so I go ahead with it. On the restart, there seems to be a problem, messages appearing about there being a problem and windows repiairing something to do with index and the disc. Now, my computer will not start at all. I'll boot it up manually, get to the "Starting Windows" menu and then it'll restart all over again and go through the same process in what seems to be an infinite loop. I've tried many options, F8 then going through literally every option there is, command prompt, safe mode, last good configuration, literally every option there and nothing works! I've left it for hours before and it just will not get past the menu. I'm fuming, I should not be dealing with this problem at all, and your program has caused it and I know that for a fact.

I can reassure you that if I get a new computer, or this problem is fixed, I will delete every single piece of iobit on my computer and will never download it again.

EDIT;

It always gets to "Windows Error Recovery" with options, I have no option to repair or anything similar. I also do not have my windows disk, no idea where it is.