IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Choose the best NEW name for IS360?

enoskype

Choose the best NEW name for IS360?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there luckyvic :-)

First off, congrats on your 100th post ! You are now a Golden Fan 8-)

I kinda like that name : it breaks away from the usual, it's catchy, non rogue-like and simple.

One thing : it would work great for the Pro version with shields, but not so much when you consider that most will start with the free version, which doesn't "protect" against anything by nature. A "Web Protector" would also need some sort of IP blocker in order to be true to its name.

===

aw shucks...

OK, then for the free version, "Web Defenseless"! hehehe....

I quess the "Anti-Malware" and "Anti-Spyware" have been used to death, it's hard to come up with something unique.

Another fav of mine, "F-ckoff Websh-tware"

peace and out

My idea was: "IOBIT Max iDefender"

Why:

-For People likes Dogs and animals :-P Max is a dog name!

-For Apple fans, any product most have i (bg: iProduct) iDefender is perfect

I know that isn´t at all a good help but sometimes a little of sence of humor is necessary.

Hi Fred,

IObit wanted to see the genearal comments from the Forum users about the names in the poll.

There were quite a number of suggestions in the thread.

I don't think IObit is going to simply choose the most voted one because of that fact.;-)

Cheers.

Archived